Your Average 19 year Old

Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Let’s fast forward two months. I’m eight months pregnant. I was even bigger than when I was six months. I looked at myself in the mirror. Maternity clothes definitely had gotten cute for when my mom was pregnant. I was wearing black pants and a flowery pink tank top. Gee and the guys had a show tonight so I was alone. I took my Ipod and put the ear phones on my stomach. I played “Vampires will Never Hurt You”. The baby kicked. They liked the song. The nursery was fully furnished with a crib, a changing table, a rocker chair, and a dresser of drawers. I sat down on the couch and turned on FUSE. I watched the concert.
“Ok New York, this is our last song… it’s my unborn son or daughter’s favorite. Hi baby.” Gerard said into the mic smiling. He sang and just as I was about to turn off the TV he yelled something out. “Maira I love you!” and then it went to the next show. He was such a sweet heart. Ouch. That didn’t feel good. Uh… that’s not good. My water broke. I picked up my cell phone to call Gerard’s, it went to voice mail. I called Crystal’s next. On the sixth ring she picked up.
“Hello?”
“Owwww…. Chris?”
“Mer, what’s up?”
“The baby’s coming.” I said. “Owwwww” I cried into the phone.
“What? What?” she asked concerned.
“Sorry, contraction.” I said sitting down.
“It’s ok Mer, just stay calm, and is your bag packed?”
“Yeah.” I said.
“WHAT’S GOING ON?” I heard someone cry in the back ground.
“We gotta get outta here.” Crystal said to the person. “The baby’s coming.”
“WHAT!?” the person cried back. “I’M NOT READY!”
“IF YOU THINK YOU’RE NOT READY HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?!” I screamed into the phone.
“Mer, calm down. We’re coming. Get your bag and we’ll speed over. Gerard will come up to get you ok?”
“Yeah, hurry. This isn’t fun!”
“Just think of the finished product. We’ll be there real soon.” She said hanging up. I paced the front room and bent down every time a contraction came. Someone banged on the door franticly. I opened it to find Gerard panting.
“I ran up the stairs.” He said.
“Would you like a cookie?” I asked.
“No, I’m good.” He said smiling.
“GET MY BAG! What do you think this tickles?” I asked as he ran around the room looking for my bag which was in the middle of the floor. He found it by tripping over it and landing on his face. I laughed until another contraction came. “Ow!” I cried bending over.
“It’s ok Bella. We’re leaving.” He said standing behind me and leading me to the elevator.
By the time I was at the hospital I was in more pain then I ever felt in my ENTIRE life!
“Maira Rank?” the nurse called.
“About time.” I muttered to myself. We went into a room and they help me undress into a paper nigh gown. The doctor came in to check on me.
“Well Maira, you’re fully dilated, it’s time to push.” She said smiling.
“Thank the lord!” I cried. “Get this kid out of me!” the doctor laughed.
“Mr. Way…. Would you like to hold Maira’s hand? Mr. Way…. Where is he?”
“He’d be in the corner cowering, he didn’t enjoy watching me get the epidural.” I said shaking my head.
“Come on Gerard, its ok.” The doctor said coaxing him away from his corner.
“GERARD FRONT AND CENTER!” I cried. He jumped up and ran over to hold my hand. Ten minutes later I was pushing.
“All most done Maira….. I see the head.” The doctor said smiling.
“You’re doing it Bella, almost done…. Here it comes…. Almost done.”
“Ok Maira one more big push and you’ll have your baby. On my count…. 1….2…3…. push!” I pushed and finally I heard a scream and then a cry. “It’s a girl!” the doctor cried dragging Gerard away from my side and over to cut the cord. Once the baby was cleaned up the nurse carried her over to me.
“Here’s mommy.” The nurse said handing me my daughter. She whimpered lightly.
“Shh, mommy’s here.” I said smiling. “Mommy’s here.” I said kissing her head. She had brown hair like me and hazel eyes like her father. I gave her to Gerard who looked like he didn’t know what to do with her. I scooted over and had him sit on the bed with me. “What are we going to name her?” I asked kissing her fingers.
“Miracle.” Gerard said.
“Miracle Katrina Way.” I said smiling.
“It’s perfect.” Gerard said smiling. “Just like her and her mommy.”
***Miracle Katrina Way***

ppst! 1 more chapter :(
but then i start 'Rest Thy Bones with I'!