Your Average 19 year Old

Chapter 6 part une

Chapter 6 Part 1
“And that’s how I got my pilot’s license.” Davy finished. We had been in the air for half an hour and we’ve done nothing but listen to Captain Davy talk, Gerard was pacing the plane with anger and the rest of the guys weren’t that far away from anger themselves. I looked over at Mikey who was rocking in the fetal position, ok...... sleep would be good now. I called over the same flight attendant who gave us the coffee.
“Excuse me, but we’re all really tired, the guys were up late last night with a show so do you think maybe......” I trailed off.
“You want me to shut him up?” she asked a smiling on her face.
“Yes!” Gerard cried coming over to the couch and sitting next to me. “Make him stop!”
“A pleasure.” she said walking to the cockpit. After that dear old Davy didn’t talk anymore and now everyone was settling in to sleep. Gerard was already gone and snoring quietly. I put my earphones to my Ipod on and leaned against him feeling his arms snake around my waist as he relaxed more in his dreams. “Because of You” by Kelly Clarkson filled my ears, I played with Gee’s hair as he slept. He smiled and opened one eye.
“I’m trying to sleep.” he said kissing my neck.
“Me too.” I said looking back at him.
“Yeah right.” he said kissing me. “What are you listening to?” he asked.
“Kelly Clarkson.” I said giving him one of my earphones, he took it and changed the song to “All I’ve got” by the Used. Bret started to sing and Gerard smiled.
“Hey.” I said hitting him playfully on the shoulder.
“What?” he said closing his eyes and bringing me closer to him. “I love you bella pint size.” he whispered in my ear.
“I love you too.” I said smiling, eyes closed. I felt him shift and he got off the couch. I opened my eyes to find him on the ground.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“Well, you’re birthday’s coming up and I was going to give this to you in Pairs, but I can’t wait.” he said handing me a small black box. I opened to find.