Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

New Friend

Image

My fingers tapped the keyboard as I thought of what to write next. To say I had writer’s block at the moment would be an understatement, but I had to write this chapter, I have 500 readers and over 100 subscribers waiting for me to complete this. I sat there staring outside my window, The Jonas Brothers SOS, blaring through my computer speakers helping me think, but I couldn’t concentrate on what to write next. Maybe Joe can flirt with her? No, that’s not good enough; it has to be something more epic. I let my head fall to the desk, I give up.

“Devi dinner is ready,” I heard my mum screaming from downstairs. I got up from my computer and walked out of my room and down to the table, to find out we are having pasta for dinner. I sat down at the table, playing with my food. Trying to think of how and what to write for this next chapter.

“Devi I really wish you would get out more, get off that computer of yours,” my mum said as she was eating her dinner. She always says this, saying I should spend time outside and hang with my mates. Now don’t get me wrong, I have many friends, we usually go out on the weekend, but when I’m not with them I’m talking to my friends on mibba. I swear old people just don’t understand how much there actually is to do on the internet.

“Mum, what else is there to do on a Tuesday night at 7:30pm, on a school night,” I replied.

“I just wish you didn’t spend all your time on there is all. Devi, you really need to get yourself a boyfriend...” and that’s where I blocked her out. I groaned, flicking my long brown hair back. I swear my mother is never happy, I’m a straight A student and I’m involved in many school activities, but I think she wanted me to be a cheerleader or something. And she is always asking if I have a boyfriend. What mother asks their child that on a daily basis? Mine.

“Mum I just haven’t found the right guy yet okay,” I whined and quickly finished my dinner. I got up from the table and placed my plate into the dishwasher. “I’ll be in my room if you need me.” I went back up the stairs and into my bedroom, returning to my previous position as before. Head on desk, thinking of what to right next.
-------
1 hour later and I’ve finally come up with a reasonable update, it’s not my best, but writers block sucks. I updated the story and went back to my home page noticing I had a comment on my profile page. I quickly switched to view my profile to read my new comment, wondering which of my mibba friends have commented me now.

Hey, you don’t know me but the name is Josephine (: I Just wanted to tell you that I love your stories, you’re a great writer. Can’t wait for more.

It still makes me feel all special and happy when people actually tell me they like my stories, and that I’m a good writer. I honestly only write out of boredom and I guess as an escape from the real world. I clicked onto Josephine’s page, she didn’t have any pictures or herself and barely any information, just that her name was Josephine, she was 18 and lived in LA. I commented her back.

Hey, wow thanks. It still blows me away that people like my stories so much. How are you?

I smiled, having that feeling that you just accomplished something. I looked back at the computer screen, now I just have to update that other story.
-------
Joe’s POV

I had 4 hours before my show tonight, so this was my spare time for the day. And I was spending it on the computer, reading. As lame as it sounds, I actually read fan fiction. Yes, fan fiction and to make this even worse, I read stories about myself. Well and my brothers, but it’s so interesting to see how these girls who write the stories portray you in a story. I haven’t told any of my brothers of my addiction, they would laugh and make fun of me and that is definitely not happening.

It was actually Nick who found mibba, he just decided to see what fan fiction was all about. The three of us made some fake account and clicked on the first story we found. Kevin and Nick laughed while reading the first chapter saying how stupid it was, but I was hooked. I of course though laughed along with them, but as soon as they left the room, I made my own account and have been reading stories ever since.

I was currently reading one of the best stories ever; written by a girl named Devi I’m pretty sure. I’ve never had the guts to comment her; I’m scared someone will find out that Joe Jonas reads fan fictions about himself. Even though I’m female on mibba and my name is Josephine, I still feel uncomfortable about leaving comments. But after reading this certain story, I felt the need to comment, this girl was an amazing writer. Not to mention she was gorgeous, yeah I saw pictures of her on her profile.

Hey, you don’t know me but the name is Josephine (: I Just wanted to tell you that I love your stories, you’re a great writer. Can’t wait for more.

There, that can’t get me into trouble. And maybe she will comment back. Getting to know her would be fun, only problem is I have to act as girl and I have to act as if I love The Jonas Brothers, can’t be too hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story, this one is for Devi.
And Devi is played by romeo.save.me, which is Devi. =D
Not sure if I'm going to continue, tell me what you think.
Banner by me.
Would be cool if others made me banners though =D

Also written by me: We're Inseparable and This Is Me.

Remember to Comment/Subscribe/Banner?
Please&&Thankyou
-ali.