Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

I Knew I Loved You

Image

”I’m sorry.”

My heart stopped beating, the audience disappeared and in this moment in time I could only see Joe Jonas standing in front me, pleading with me through his brown orbs piercing holes into my eyes, making my breathing irregular.

“I’m sorry too,” I whispered as he smiled. He slowly moved away from me and that’s when I began to hear everything again, it was no longer Joe and I.

“I have a special song for everyone tonight. I only wrote it a few days ago and my brothers and I just finished it up today, so you guys want to hear it?” he spoke into the microphone, looking back over to me and smiling. I heard the crowd roar with excitement, I went to get up from the stool, expecting to leave the stage, but Joe grabbed my hand and forced me to sit back down.

“This song is for a girl, a girl I lied to, a girl who is so amazing and I barely even know her. A girl I have fallen for,” he finished pulling away. The guitar started along with the drums as I listened intently to the lyrics.

Maybe it’s intuition,
But some things you just don’t question.
Like in your eyes,
I see my future in an instant.
And there it goes;
I think I’ve found my best friend.
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy,
But I believe.

I knew I loved you before I met you,
I think I dreamed you into life.
I knew I loved before I met you;
I have been waiting all my life.

There’s just no rhyme or reason,
Only this sense of completion.
And in your eyes,
I see the missing pieces, I’m searching for.
I think I’ve found my way home.
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy,
But I believe.

I knew I loved you before I met you,
I think I dreamed you into life.
I knew I loved before I met you;
I have been waiting all my life.

A thousand angels dance around you,
I am complete now that I’ve found you.

I knew I loved you before I met you,
I think I dreamed you into life.
I knew I loved before I met you;
I have been waiting all my life.


I get up from the stool, not caring anymore that I’m at a concert, at his concert, in front of his family and friends. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him, as he wraps his arms around my waist.

“Thank you,” I smile up at him, “no one has ever done anything like that for me.”

“You’re more than welcome, you’re going to Demi’s party tonight right?” he asks, as I nod my head in reply, he smiles and kisses my forehead. “Good, I’ll talk to you there, cause you know I’m sort of in the middle of something right now,” he laughs.

I pull back and blush, suddenly embarrassed about the fact of all the other eyes on us. “Uh right, sorry. Talk to you then,” I smile as I go back down to the front of the stage and security helps me off. I take my place back next to Laura who is staring at the side of my face intently, and she wasn’t the only one. The boys start up their usual set again, and slowly I feel eyes travelling away from my head.

“What the fuck was that?!” screamed Laura once the boys had swung back into action.

“I have no idea, but I can’t wait for Demi’s party,” I smiled, my eyes not leaving Joe for the rest of the concert.
♠ ♠ ♠
=/
Not too sure about this, but you guys give me your opinion.
Believe it or not, I think the next chapter may be the last.

I knew I Loved You - Savage Garden

-ali.