Status: Completed

This Boy's In Love

The Rock Show

Devi's POV

If I hear a girl scream one more time, I swear to God she will not be able to walk through that gate and see her precious Jonas Brothers.

"AGHHHHHHH, I swear I just saw Nick," came blaring in my ear from my left, I turned my head slowly and glared at Laura, if only she wasn't my best friend, I would have hurt her.

"Laura, calm the fuck down," I said sighing, right now I don't want to be here. I have to see him, and I bet he will try and talk to me, and right now I do not want to face that lying, using asshole, that is also so good looking. No, I can't think of him like that. I quickly shook my head and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I reached down to grab it, wondering who the hell would be calling me. I bet it's my Aunty, making sure I'm okay, well in all honesty I think I'm about to get killed by one of these outrageous fan girls, I thought I was bad at times.

I looked down at my phone to see Demi Lovato was calling me, and it had to be her, unless Joe stole her phone, which now makes me think do I really want to pick the phone up? I shrugged off all the thoughts of it possibly being Joe and just answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said unsure of myself. I heard her laugh.

"Hey Devi, I hear you're already at the gates," she said and continued to laugh, I smiled.

"Yeah, these fans are crazy," I said emphasizing the word crazy, while Laura gave me a questioning look.

"I know, so I was wondering since you most likely don't want to stand out there with the crazy fans, how about I let you in backstage?" she asked, at first I nearly squealed, but then I remembered, he will be back stage.

"But Joe will be there," I said sighing.

"I know that, but you're hanging with me, in my dressing room, not the Jonas Brothers. They are totally separate to mine, you won't have to deal with them I promise. And plus, I think I prefer your company, those boys get annoying after awhile, I need to hang with some girls," she giggled, as I smiled. When will I ever have this opportunity again?

"Okay, I'll come meet you, but my friend Laura has to come to, we are sort of like a package deal tonight," I said, as Laura's eyes bulged out of her head, I think she may have known what was happening.

"Well since, I can't exactly walk out and get you, I'll send some security, they call for you, okay?" she said, as I just nodded, then remembered she couldn't see the action.

"Okay, see you soon," I said as we both hung up, I turned to Laura who had a massive smile on her face.

"Where is it your taking me?" she asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," I smiled, knowing that would piss her off. We stood for another 5 minutes, Laura still bugging me about where we were going, I just kept ignoring her questions. All of a sudden security arrived at the gate and everyone went wild, thinking they were about to open up, but gates still didn't open for an hour.

"I'm looking for a Devi and Laura?" said one of the security guards, I pushed my way closer to the front.

"Right here!" I screamed, as they began opening the gate, "come on Laura." I grabbed Laura's hand as we pushed our way through the few girls we had yet pushed aside, everyone surged forward wanting to get in, the security grabbed my arm and pulled me and Laura through. I could her all the girls awwing and kept saying stuff like 'why is she going through?' and 'what's so special about her?'.

I sighed as we made it through to the other side, security letting go of my hand and asking me to follow. I kept a hold on Laura, making sure she wouldn't run off the second she caught sight of anything to do with Nick Jonas. We followed the security in through the building and past many doors, I was secretly hoping he wouldn't pop out anywhere and attack me with his sorry's. We fnally made it to a door with paper attached to it saying 'Demi Lovato'.

"Here you go mam," said security and walked off, Laura made a little sound beside me, trying to hold in her excitement, but she was about to burst any second. I opened the door and saw Demi Lovato sitting on the couch, mobile phone in hand.

"Devi!" she screamed and rushed over to hug me, she was so friendly. "And you must be Laura," she finished and hugged her as well, Laura was currently star struck.

"Hey Demi, just ignore her, she is currently in awe," I said giggling as Demi laughed along.

"So how have you been?" she asked me, as I looked up to give her an 'are you kidding look?' It's weird, I've never actually talked to her as Demi before, she was Josie to me, but she seems like a long lost friend.

"Horrible, so sue me, I miss the phone calls, the text messages, the e-mails, but I'm still fuming, like honestly how could he? He embarrassed the hell out of me," I said, my temper starting to flare at the mention of him.

"We did tell him it wouldn't work, but he was hooked. Not only on your stories, but you, yourself. He wouldn't shut up about you, he was like a love sick puppy," she said laughing.

"That's whats so weird, while I thought I was talking to a girl, I was talking to the one celebrithy whom I have a massive crush on and who seems to have some weird ass crush on me. If he had of just told me, maybe things would have worked out better," I said sighing, taking a seat on Demi's couch.

"I think your lucky enough to at least have a Jonas boy wanting you," mumbled Laura as I glared at her and Demi just laughed.

"Kevin, Nick and I used to always wonder why Joe would hide places with his laptop in hand, he thought we didn't notice, I swear that boy is thick headed. Speaking of that, how come you haven't updated your stories, they are really good, Joe got me hooked," she giggled, as my mouth hung open, that makes two celebrities that like my stories, which potentially have them both in it.

"You like them too?" I asked, as she just nodded. "Well I haven't felt in the mood to update, or even write about him," I sighed, as Laura began walking around Demi's dressing room, looking at everything. Demi took a seat next to me on the couch.

"I think you should just hear him out, like he really likes you Devi," she said seriously.

"He embarrassed me, a lot. I feel stupid and used," I said sadly.

"I know, but maybe you should just hear him out?" she suggested, as I sighed.

"Maybe, but not now," I finished as the door creaked open and I got ready to run in case it was him, it wouldn't surprise me if they set something up. But thankfully Nick walked through the door. Looking confused as he saw me sitting with Demi, and Laura with her eyes wide and mouth open , oh god Laura, she is most likely going to attack him.

"Devi? I didn't know you were here, and with.." he said, looking at Laura, who was still in too much shock to say anything.

"Laura, Nick thats my best friend Laura, ignore her for the moment, she is experiencing a fan girl moment," I giggled as Laura didn't move, Nick just nodded and smirked realizing he had a fan present and loving the lime light.

"I came to tell Devi she is on in 40 mintues, maybe you girls want to get to your seats," Nick suggested as I just nodded and got up to grab Laura.

"I'll show you a quick way to them, thanks Nick," said Demi as Nick nodded and walked out, not before winking at Laura as she nearly fainted in my arms.

"Thanks Demi," I said as we followed her to the side door, which led straight out into the Arena, I hugged her and thanked her for letting me come back stage with her.

"Devi, after the show, just hang around in your seats, we can hang after wards. I know there is going to be a party if your up for it? It's a sort of end of tour party," she said as I was hesitant to say yes.

"Yes!" screamed Laura, as I glared at her, well I guess I have to go now.

"Sweet, see you then," she smiled and then disappeared, we walked through the door and out into the arena, which is getting more and more full by the second, luckily Laura and I were front row seats. We made our way to the front, finding our seats and sitting down, waiting for Demi to come on stage.

After waiting a good 45 minutes, Demi Lovato made her way onto the stage the crowd screaming, she started with her first song La La Land. Throughout Demi's set Laura and I got up and began dancing, much like everyone else in the front. Demi kept glancing down at me and smiling. And then soon enough Demi was thanking the crowd and walking off the stage. Now the scream erupted, everyone knew who was on next. The crowd started chanting, and you could feel the energy in the room was amazing. Then he walked on stage, my breath caught in my throat. There he was, Joe Jonas. Laura squealed loudly when Nick walked out, guitar in hand. They stood in position and started playing Tonight, one of my favourite songs on their new album, letting the inner fan girl out. I stood from seat and started screaming along with Laura and the many other girls.

Half way through their set, they asked upon the audience for some help. A stool was brought out onto the stage, and I knew what was happening. This was where they pulled a girl from the audience and played to her. I watched Joe look around at the crowd and then his eyes rested on mine, he smiled and reached forward to grab me. At first I was hesitant, I would be giving into him. But then, not every girl gets this opportunity, he grabbed my hand securely, as my heat started beating faster. Security helped me up onto the stage as Joe led me over to stool. I took a seat and looked out into the crowd, thousands of girls screaming and bright lights shining down on me. The guitar started playing as Joe took my hand, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

Hello beautiful
How's it going?
I hear it's wonderful in California
I've been missing you
It's true

But tonight
I'm gonna fly
Yeah tonight
I'm gonna fly

'Cause I could go across the world,
And see everything
And never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes

Hello beautiful
It's been a long time
Since my phone's rung
And you been on that line
I've been missing you
It's true

But tonight
I'm gonna fly
Yeah tonight
I'm gonna fly
Oh yeah

'Cause I could go across the world,
and see everything
And never be satisfied
If I couldn't see those eyes.


My cheeks were red, and my heart was going crazy. At the end of the song, Joe took my hand and kissed it, then leant down to whisper into my ear.

"I'm sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Long update I know, You like?
Comment me and let me know.

Hello Beautiful - Jonas Brothers

Thank you to all my wonderful readers, all the comments you left me mean a lot. So thank you so very much, I have the best readers ever, seriously.

-ali