Hear Me Out

4 O' Clock In The ***ing Morning

one year later

Sonny's p.o.v.

I almost screamed as someone jumped on top of me in my bunk, so I pushed the person off and they landed on the floor with a loud thud! " Ah!" the person cried out. " Was die fick was that for Liebling?"

The person's voice sounded quite familiar, so I opened my eyes and looked to see Zack lying on the floor. " Oopsie. Sorry Zacky, I didn't know that it was you."

" You're forgiven. But really, why did you shove me off?"

" Because more than one time one of the guys, including my boyfriend and dad, did that to wake me up."

" Oh... so reflex?"

" Yeah, when I get jumped on like that. If someone lies next to me, I'll cuddle up to them."

" Ah, like I did when I crawled into bed with you back then."

" Yeah. Don't take this the wrong way, but why are you here?" I asked him.

" Your boyfriend thought that it'd be a lovely surprise. Speaking of him, he should be coming inside right... about.... now." Zack said and the door opened to reveal Bert's smiling face.

Bert gave me a kiss on the lips then asked, " Like your surprise?"

" I love it, but he accidently got shoved to the floor like the others have all week because he jumped on me!" I said in mock anger.

" Aw you poor baby, want me to make it better?" Zack asked.

" Denken Sie, was ich meinen liebsten Komplizen denke?" I asked switching languages.

" Mätzchen zurück?"

" Hölle ja!"

" You two are planning something, I just know it." Bert said laughing.

" You have no idea babe." I said smirking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" Water ballons filled with black fabric dye?" I asked Zack.

" Check." he said.

" Shaving cream filled water ballons?"

" Check."

" Pickles?"

" Check."

" Raw eggs with the insides dyed black?"

" Check."

" Silly string and rubber bands?"

" Check and check."

" And the other items?"

" Check!"

" This is going to be so much fun."
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short and slightly fillerish, but at least I updated