Hear Me Out

Romance


Cause this song just fits the chappy!

" Oi, you. What's with the happy look on your face Mikey?" Gerard called out. " I dunno." Mikey answered. Gerard gave his little brother a funny look saying, ' I know you're lying to me', and looked away sighing and asking, " Alright, but I don't belive that. Tell me when you're ready, okay Mikes?" " Okay Gee." Mikey said and thought, ' Oh fuck me..... I guess I'll have to tell Gee later when I figure it out...shit, fuck, shit.'

Gerard chuckled quietly at his brother, knowing that look upon his face. It was the same look of slight denial he had when he began to get his crush on Frank that eventually developed into something more, more wonderful. That's how Gerard found out that he himself was gay, Frank is the first man he's ever loved like this, and it wasn't easy getting him and overcoming the problems that they faced, but they faced them together. Now another chanllenge this time, raising a teenager.

Maybe one of the most difficult things you could ever do. Because this is a human being you're dealing with and raising, this ain't no walk in teh park. " Hi Geebear, what're you up to?" Frank asked his lover when he came up and saw that he had a smile on his face. " Mikey's in denial." Gerard answered. " About what?"

" Liking Sonny. Though he never said anything about it at all, I can tell." he said, the smile still evadent on his face. " Oh really? How would you know that?" Frank asked raising an eyebrow. " I was the same way when I started developing a crush on you handsome." he said and chuckled at the blush that had tinted Frank's cheeks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sonny squeeled, the sugar in her system taking affect. Mikey chuckled at her childness that really reminded him of Frank whenever he got that way. " Maybe giving you skittles wasn't such a great idea..." Mikey said to her. Sonny stopped running around the room in circles and looked Mikey in the eyes, his stomach flip-floped.

" Nonsense! Skittles are good, skittles are holy, and they make the world go round!!! Such yummy fruity goodness!!!" she said excitedly. Mikey just shook his head and chuckled. " You are so much like Frank it's scary, it's like he has his own little mini in girl form." " Hey! I'm not little!! I'm fun-sized!!!" Sonny almost shouted, this caused Mikey to burst out laughing.

" What?" Sonny asked cluelessly. " Frank says the same thing!" he said to her through his laughter. " Speaking of him, where is daddy dearest?" Sonny asked with a cute look on her face and it took all of Mikey's will power to not go aww.... " I don't know. Maybe their room?" Mikey sugested. " Oh wait! I think he might be downstairs with Gee!" Sonny let out a breath of relief. " Danke gott.(thank god) I didn't want to be scarred for life by opening the door to their room or hearing their moans from their "activites" again." she said and Mikey laughed again.

" Yeah, it was bad enough the first time." " Well you'll hear it more on the bus Son." " Oh god." Sonny groaned. " Sorry." Mikey laughed and hugged her, Sonny blushed and then smiled. " What?" he asked when he saw her smiling. " I like your hugs Mikey. They're soft, warm, nice, and they make me feel loved and safe." Sonny said truthfully, her blush deepening. " Really?" he asked her.

" Yeah." she said nodding. " Awww.... thank you Son." Mikey said smiling and kissed her forhead. If possiable, her blushed deepened and then smiled in uther bliss.

" Sonny?" he asked after a few minutes of silence. " Yeah Mikes?" she asked back. " I'm a bit confused here." " How?" " Well there's this girl that I think I kinda like, but I don't want to belive it." Sonny felt her heart dropp when he said that, then spoke up. " Sounds like you're in denial Mikey. Just follow what your heart says, to fuck with everything else." " But that's just it, I can't! I mean I'm a good decade older than her, not to mention her dad might murder me if he found out!" Mikey said distressed.

" Like I said, fuck eveything else. Love is love no matter what age, race, sex, religion, or relation. Reguardless of wheter is "wrong or it's "right", love is love." Sonny said. " You're right.... but what if she doesn't like me back?" he asked. Sonny turned around and gave him a look. " What?" she got up from his arms, looked him in the eyes and said, " You are one the most wonderful people I know. You're funny, smart, cute, loving, caring, loyal, thoughtfull, and sexy. Any girl would be lucky enough to go on a date with you, let alone have you liking them like that."

Mikey looked at her in disbelief and mimicked the blush that she had on her cheeks. " Really?" he asked.
" Really." she said. " Well, I gotta go let dad know that we're still alive. See ya later Mikey." Sonny said and walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
It may be short, but at least I updated! And all for you guys as a present for thanksgiving cuz' I'm thankfull for my reader und subsribers!