Baby, We Have Eternity

Ladies First

I purposely skipped hunting when the guys all went in order to meet Pete.

I felt as if I were sneaking out again, even though I had full permission to go out tonight.

I did not, however, have any permission whatsoever to be meeting Pete.

I waited by the club he had found me at only a week before. I glanced at my watch. 11:59 pm.

“I thought you wouldn’t show,” I heard from behind me.

“This better be worth it, Wentz,” I growled as threateningly as possible. He laughed and gave a smile before motioning for me to follow him. I sighed, but followed to the other side of town and past the outskirts.

“Would I make you come all this way for nothing?” I opened my mouth to retort but was interrupted by Pete gesturing to a large door belonging to a warehouse. “Ladies first.”

I hesitantly ventured inside, closely followed by Pete.

“Hanna?!” I heard, and had I still been human, I would have been knocked over by the force of Sisky and Butcher’s hug. I most likely wouldn’t have been able to breathe as well. I hugged them back tightly, being very careful not to hurt them with my vampire strength.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked Pete, tears welling in my eyes at my reunion with my friends that I had worried about all these years. I wiped my eyes; I had been so emotional lately. This was not normal.

“They only began staying with us recently,” he replied.

“I missed you guys so much,” I whispered, clinging to the two of them as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

“Don’t cry, Han. We’re fine,” Butcher reassured me, as we finally broke apart. I spent the remainder of the night with my old friends, and grew disappointed when we realized the time.

“Come back soon, Hanna, okay?” Sisky said, as he hugged me goodbye.

“I’ll try,” I replied, moving on to hug Butcher. I knew I couldn’t make any promises. I never could.

Pete walked me out of the warehouse and to the edge of the city. We stopped.

“Will you make it in time?” he asked unsurely, studying the horizon.

“I think so,” I replied. I stopped and looked up at him. “Thanks, Pete,” I whispered, before standing on my toes to press my lips against his softly. I didn’t wait for his reaction and instead headed off in the direction of the manor and Dandy territory.

I made it back through the front door unnoticed and headed for my room, seeing Michael waiting at the door.

“Where have you been?” he asked, as I opened the door and he followed me inside. I shut it behind him.

“Nowhere,” I lied. He sighed, knowing I wasn’t going to spill. “Michael?” I asked hesitantly.

“Yes?”

“Do you ever think about Sisky and Butcher?” I whispered quietly. We were forbidden from talking about them, and no one was around, but I still spoke softly. He waited some time before answering.

“Of course I do,” he responded. “All the time.”

“So do you know where they went after-” I started, wondering if he had kept in touch without telling me.

“I’m not positive,” he interrupted. “But I’m glad they got away, otherwise William might have forced them to change.” He didn’t seem to know much, and I wanted to let him know they were alright, but decided not to take the risk.
♠ ♠ ♠
: ) I'm on winter break now...I don't know if that means I'll update more than usual, or less......I don't know yet, but comments always help.

Thanks to the Club & new subscribers and new commenters: xX_I_WaNt_YoU_Xx & partyxXxqueen......I'm pretty sure I got another star so that made me happy.
: D

<3, Me