Baby, We Have Eternity

According to Plan

Brendon, Ryan, Travis, and I walked the dark streets, mostly keeping to the alleys.

Everything was going according to plan; I had convinced Hunter, Danny, Drew, and Travis to help us out.

It wasn’t much of a plan, really. The important part had been getting me back into the Dandy manor. Now the main focus was getting more allies and finding a way to get everyone else into the manor as well for a final fight.

We ducked into a small, shabby-looking bar on a street corner after making sure we weren’t being followed.

Patrick jumped in surprise as we appeared at his side, tapping his shoulder lightly.

“Gabe’s saving a table,” he said, sighing in relief as we followed him to a more private corner of the bar.

We proceeded to spend the majority of the night discussing possible strategies.

“We think our best bet is getting into the manor when he has guests over,” Gabe suggested.

“What about the guard?” Ryan interrupted. “Does he still keep a guard?” he asked, turning to Travis.

“Sometimes me, Danny, Drew, and Hunter keep guard,” Travis offered. “It wouldn’t be hard at all to get everyone in, once it’s started.”

“Then it’s settled,” Patrick said decisively.

“I think I should set it up,” Gabe interrupted suddenly. “I could return to my alliance with him. That way, my clan and I will already be inside, just in case.”

“Are you sure?” Ryan asked. Gabe nodded decisively.

“I guess that’s it, then,” Patrick said, glancing hesitantly around the table.

We had all stood up before I remembered my promise.

“Oh, and Patrick?” I began. He looked at me.

“Would it be possible to track someone down for me?”

“I could try. Vampire or human?” he asked.

“Human,” Travis replied, cutting in.

“It’s important,” I added, for Travis’s benefit.

“I’ll try my best,” he assured us, pulling a pen and notepad so Travis could write Sasha's name down, along with other details that might help him.

We bid goodbye to Gabe and Patrick as we exited the bar separately, just in case.

I wouldn’t see them until the night where our futures would be decided.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short but necessary filler chapter, I don't like it much. FINAL CHAPTER will be posted by the end of the week!!

I'm working on the sequel/spin-off, so I'll try to get a story page going, but I wouldn't post right away because I'm still in the prewriting stages of that story and figuring out the plot...but I'll put in a preview of what I have written so far.

Thanks: whisper-war, manicmonday, maccaveen, ToTheNthDegree, & bellabelle.