Hospitory.

++++++++++

"Oh my god! Where did you go!?" she frowned, scrambling up and squeezing me to death.

"When you let go, I might be able to tell you."

Her arms quickly found their way to her sides again, and she pulled me down next to her and faced me. I frowned in apology. I didn't mean to worry her. I just lost track of time. It happens to the best of people.

"I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so-"
"You're so what!?" she rolled her eyes.
"... Sorry. I didn't mean to be so long! I had to go to the hospital again-"
"WHAT'S WRONG!?"
"Nothing! I just needed to go and talk to Bri- him again. I really only thought I had been a few minutes. I swear I wasn't just avoiding you!"
"I believe you. Why did you have to go and see 'him'? And who is 'him'?"
"I had to because I couldn't stop thinking about him and I thought it would get rid of it, but it only made it worse. 'Him' is Brian. The guy who made me fall off of my bed yesterday. You gave him evils." I clarified, giving her a smile. She sat doing nothing for a while. I was starting to get worried when she finally started to grin. I gave her a confused look, and she just grinned wider.

"So you're having a tour affair, eh?"
Her eyebrows waggled as she said this and I had to laugh. She joined in and we laughed for a couple of seconds, then I managed to calm.
"No. It's nothing like that. We're friends. So it's a tour friendship." I waggled my own eyebrows and we giggled a bit.

That night, we just had a good old girls night.
Like we used to.
Food and drink, and your best friend to keep you company.
Well, food and a bottle of Smirnoff, the remains of a tent party, and your best friend.

-----

I woke up with hot breath tickling my stomach and giggled a bit, opening my eyes, then closing them again. I didn't want to wake up, my pyjamas were really comfy.

I must've fallen back asleep, because this time, when I was woken up, I shot upright and Kay fell off of my stomach, also shooting up as her head made contact with the tent floor. I didn't even have time to laugh as I grabbed her hand and dragged her to our spot in front of the stage, gazing up at the incomplete Avenged Sevenfold in horror. Matt talking and the others looking upset.

"So Syn isn't allowed to play until about 2 weeks from now. He's at a hospital and is being 'fuckin' pampered' as he told us. He's also told us he made a friend. I'm really glad he's okay, and I bet y'all are too? So we got you guys a replacement, though he can't fill Synyster's boots, he can fill PAPA GATES' BOOTS!" Matt yelled into the mic and pointed to the side of the stage where Brian Haner Sr was now walking onto the stage waving and grinning at us all. I couldn't restrain myself. As soon as he passed my vision, I screamed. I couldn't stop myself when I started to yell.

"SAW YOU AT THE BASEBALL GAME, I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES,
YOU AND MY BEST BUDDY,
WERE SITTING SIDE BY SIDE!

WHEN YOU REACHED INTO HIS SACK,
I FELT A PAIN INSIDE MY GUTS,
NOW YOUR KISSES TASTE JUST LIKE MY BEST FRIENDS SALTY NUTS!

SALTY NUTS, SALTY NUTS,
YOU SUCKED 'EM TILL YOU COULDN'T SUCK NO MORE,
YOUR CHEEKS WERE PACKED,
WITH HIS SALTY NUTS,
IT WAS LIKE YOU'D NEVER TASTED NUTS BEFORE!"

By the time I had stopped, all eyes were on me, including Papa Gates.
He was cracking up on the spot, so were the rest of the guys on stage.
Kay was just giggling at me, the crowd also giggling, waving their hands while I sang it as loud as possible. I looked around and shrugged at them all, mumbling "I like that song.."

When Papa Gates held out his hand towards me, I gasped and looked up at him, checking he was sure it was me he was holding it out to. He nodded grinning and I took hold of his hand, he shook mine and then used both hands to pull me up onto the stage. I freaked out when I looked at my position. On stage with A7x, in front of millions, in my pyjamas.
I blushed and gulped as Matt handed me his microphone, grinning and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Erm... I kind of like that song. And I'm not dressed yet. As you can see. I just embarrassed myself so bad." I giggled and Matt chuckled with me, Kay was just stood laughing at me. I pointed at her and fake glared.

"We can see that now. How about you sing one of ours with us?" Zacky spoke into his microphone, grinning at me. I shook my head.
"Can you play Synyster's parts?" Jimmy questioned.

I nodded shyly.
"I couldn't, this is your stage and you're the band, not me. I'm just a huge fan, I'll just go and take my place back in the crowd where no-one can see me in my pyjamas-"
"Take the guitar, stand by the mic, and be Synyster Gates for me." Papa Gates interrupted. I gasped at his outstretched arm, offering me Synyster fucking Gates' guitar.

"Uh... Erm... O-Okay?" I stepped forward and carefully pulled the strap around my shoulders, Papa Gates smiled at me and hugged me, then wished me luck, before walking off stage and standing at the side to watch, I turned towards the mic and stood in front of it, looking to Matt for the song we were going to play. He returned to face the crowd and shouted out at them.
"WE'RE GONNA PLAY FUCKING BEAST AND THE HARLOT!" I took that as my cue and started to work my hands up the fretboard with ease, one of the first songs I ever learned on guitar. And I hit every note, walking around and unconsciously grinning and dancing. It all came naturally to me, I even did it when I was playing by myself. It was me, it was how I played.

As soon as Matt started to sing, I knew this was going to be one of those times, where you just have the time of your life and nothing could ever top it, this was going to be an awesome day. When the solo came along, this was when the crowd all looked at me expectantly, and I didn't know they were looking at me expectantly until I jumped off of the drum stand and landed next to Zacky in the middle of the front stage, back to back, playing our hearts out and grinning like maniacs.

We both laughed as we totally nailed it and our fingers zoomed along the frets, the last note rang out and I pulled on the whammy. Signature Gates move.
Zacky and I moved back around the stage to the mics to sing the chorus again.

I can see why people love this job so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a tad carried away with my imagination and we had an on stage party!

Yay.
:D

Sorry it took so long to get out, I promised myself that I would write part 11 before I put this one up. And as you can see.. that took me awhile to do. x3

But.. it's really just a filler.
Sorry. (:

Please comment and subscribe. ^^