Hospitory.

++

We were sat there for a while, waiting for her to wake up, just chatting.

About music, about ourselves, about our friends, about our families, about our lives, about Kay. None of it distracted us from the dark cloud of worry hovering over us, but it tried.

"And when Joey did that stunt on the drums, oh that was awesome! I wish I could of been there to watch first hand." I grinned.
"Ah, dude, It was so funny watching him do that. He was uncomfortable in that harness, he isn't the most death defying short man."

We both giggled at Joey and smiled, jumping as Kay coughed slightly.

"You're awake!" we yelled in unison, both hugging her.
"That was freaky."
"Was indeed." I grinned.
"Agreed." Corey smiled, pulling away, a tint of pink in his cheeks. I inwardly giggled at him. He was so cute, I can see why Kay loves him so much.

"Do you know what I just realised, Sarah?"
Speak of the she-devil.

"What?"
"Corey fucking Taylor is sat next to me."
"I happened to notice."
"Did you notice?"
"Indeed. People happen to notice when a famous dude is sat next to them, strange isn't it?"
"Rather." her body turned towards Corey and she grinned wildly.
"Hi."
"Hi!" she waved, excitedly.
They soon started to talk animatedly, and seemed to be getting along fine. I gathered she didn't need me right now, and probably wanted to be alone with him. (She has fantasies about falling in love with him, and probably wants them put into action.)

Thinking about fantasies of falling in love, I looked around the corridor, finding the direction we came in, and standing up. I had some talking to do myself.
"Um, I'm gonna go and talk to someone. Love ya guys, not too much fun, she's fragile and young. Talking to you, Corey. Hurt her, you'll be in here, too." I then smiled sweetly at the two people now staring at me, and skipped back towards reception, and down the corridor to Bri's room. As I stopped in front of his room, I thought about just pulling back his curtain, but he didn't want me seeing him, and I respect his privacy, as much as it killed me, I walked past and into my still untaken room.

----

Corey looked at Kay as Sarah walked off.
"Is it me, or is that a classic move for hooking people up? And she's just going so we can spend time together, and she actually doesn't have someone to talk to?"

Kay giggled at the way Corey looked at her. He then wiggled his eyebrows in response, his mask previously removed from his face, whilst chatting with Sarah.

"Yes and no. She does have someone to talk to. He's a patient in here, and she's been talking to him non-stop since she was in here next door to him."
"Ooh, love affair?"
"I thought so, but she said it was a friend affair." Kay's face was skeptical and Corey's soon matched.
"Moving onwards from my best friends love life. What's going on with your hair? Shaved and bleached? Gosh Mr Taylor, you're all surprises."
"I thought so." he winked.

----

I laughed as his shadow made a jerking pose.
"DUDE! That looks dirty!" I managed to gasp between my giggles.

"I figured. Ahh, the beauty of curtains. People can't tell if your shadow is doing poses, or the actual thing. And bee tee double you, I just winked at you."
"I think I just puked a little in my mouth."
"That's what your shadow suggests, but did you?"
"Star. Waggles eyebrows. Star."
We laughed once more and then calmed down a bit. I couldn't get rid of this feeling in the pit of my stomach, though. It was really annoying. All it did was wrench at me. I had never felt this before, and it was freaking me out. I also really wanted to sit next to Bri.

It was such a strong urge. I just felt as if I needed to be next to him.
Like nothing else mattered, as long as I got to sit with him.

I didn't like it.
I felt vulnerable.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written during a detention, so sorry if it sucks.
I got given another detention for not writing down the rules, so I hope you appreciate it. xD

I still love you all, though.

And, YAYY. 90 readers, 15 subscribers. ^^
3 FECKIN' STARRS. ^^
Comments and subscribing makes my day. :D