Hospitory.

++++

"Um... Ye-yeah. That would be m-me."
"Right, well, we kinda miss him. Would'ya mind showing us to him? Oh, is he in there?"
Joey Jordison stood right in front of me, with Sid Wilson, Shawn Crahan, James Root, Chris Fehn, Mick Thompson and Craig Jones, right next to me, unmasked, watching as Joey almost managed to pull the curtain to Bri's room across. They all jumped slightly when a shout erupted from Bri.
"NO, HE'S NOT IN HERE!"
"Ohhhh-kay."
"Uh, thats Bri. Brian... he's okay, he just doesn't want me to see him. For some reason." I smiled and Joey nodded, grinned at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me off the bed.

"I'm gonna steal your girl for a minute while she shows me around, Brian. Hope you don't mind."
"Why should I?" he stated through gritted teeth. For a second it hurt me, but I didn't have time to think about it while Joey's hand was clasped in mine and pulling me out into the waiting room opposite the cubicles. I focused my eyes on the hand around mine and it took all of my strength not to scream in delight. I think Sid noticed because he giggled and looked away. I blushed and looked up at Joey, facing the other guys, away from me, hiding behind him.

"So where's our guy... um.." he scratched the back of his neck with his free hand and smiled goofily.
"Sarah..."
"Sarah, awesome. Do you know?"
"Yeah, I'll sh-show you." I mumbled, feeling the nervousness take over. I wasn't very good with new people, especially when they were people I idolised.

"Awesome, let's go." he grinned.
So I pulled Joey by his hand down the corridor and into Kay's room, just like the people told me earlier. When we walked into the room, Corey and Kay were laughing at something. Kay almost dropped to the ground when she looked over towards me and the rest of Slipknot. I had no idea why they all came here. It wasn't a big deal they all needed to be around.
Joey still hadn't let go of my hand and I was afraid he would think I was a freak if he noticed how nervous I was about it, but I didn't want him to let go. I had been in love with Joey ever since I was 13. That's 4 years of love. It doesn't fade too fast.

"Hey dudes!" Corey grinned.
"Hi Sarah." Kay gulped and looked down at mine and Joey's hands, a smirk appearing on her face. "Finally got your wish, then eh?" her smirk just got bigger and bigger. My cheeks were getting hotter and hotter and I had to look down at my feet, clad in drawn over, lime green converse. I felt Joey turn towards me, confused.

Kay then shuffled around in her bed, probably to get closer to Joey, so she could tell him all about my love for him. I was waiting for it.
When nothing happened, I looked up, everyone now looking at me expectantly.

"Um.. hello. Please stop looking at me."
"What if I want to look at you?" Sid winked. I looked at Kay who was now in fits of laughter on her bed.
"If you want to.. there's nothing I can do about it. But I doubt you'd want to." I smiled.
"Oh contrary. Or however it goes. I could look at you all day."
I giggled.
"DUDE! She's 17!" Corey cringed for his friend. Sid then blushed, his mouth forming an 'o'.
"Whoa... Awkward." Shawn laughed.
"Um.. Corey?"
"Yes?"
"How do you know how old I am?"
"Guilty." Kay raised her hand. I laughed and looked at Corey.
"That's okay, then. I was scared you were a stalker."
When Corey winked, everyone laughed.

It was like those awful sit-coms you get on TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY.
113 readers, 17 subscribers. ^^

Now you all can comment, yeah?
Instead of leaving poor ScarletVampie on her own.
Thank you, ScarletVampie! :3

Part two,
Woohoo.
Working on the next chapter soon. (:

Comment and Subscribe,
ox