Hospitory.

+++++

Hanging out with Slipknot made me completely forget about the rest of the world. They had this vibe around them, just like, 'Fuck you, I'm speaking to someone really cool.' They treat everyone super nicely, and they're so funny. They really care about the fans and the people they're speaking with at that moment. If something is weighing down your shoulders, as soon as they start to speak to you, it's lifted. Just like what Joey did to my confidence. He lifted my confidence up to a whole new level. I don't think I've ever felt so comfortable around someone new.

Even with Brian at first, I was holding back a little. I'm just good at making it seem like I'm not.

I was currently sat next to Joey, his arm around my shoulders, talking with Sid about how awesome his DJing is. Joey's off somewhere in his own world. I'd love to know what he's thinking. I almost froze when his soft fingers began fiddling with my hair. I smiled a little bit at how nice it felt. So comforting. I tried to shrug it off, he probably wasn't even aware he was doing it. But that didn't stop me leaning into his side a tiny bit more, still listening to Sid talk about the technical stuff. It was really interesting. He had stopped trying to get me into bed, now. I was very surprised that Kay hadn't told anyone about my dreams with Joey. It seemed like she would have earlier but she just left it. I suppose she is rather busy with Corey, gazing into his eyes as he spoke to her. It was entertaining to watch as her eyes glazed over slightly, a constant smile on her face. I was really happy for her, finally getting to speak to him, they even exchanged numbers a couple of minutes ago. She gave him mine, too for an unknown reason. Right now, I didn't care. Joey playing with my hair was distracting. I smiled as Sid finished, grinning.

"That's awesome. You need to teach me, sometime." I grinned.
"I will, if you two can let go of each other for long enough." he winked, gesturing towards me and Joey's position. We probably looked like we were together. As soon as the words came out of Sid's mouth, Joey came back to life and looked at Sid, confused. His hand stopped playing with my hair and rested back on my shoulder.

"Huh?" was the only noise to come out of Joey's lips. Not even a word about how I was leant into him.

"I said, if you two can let go of each other for long enough, I can teach her how to DJ sometime." Sid laughed at us, Joey looking down at me, and my cheeks going red. Sid laughed more and Joey aw'ed.
"Duuude, don't make her blush. That's meaan. As adorable as it is, it's not good to make her embarrassed."
"That was sweet, but it didn't help my face. Thanks anyways, Joey." I grinned and sideways hugged him. He grinned and hugged me back, suddenly letting go and cursing himself.

"What?" I giggled as he started hitting his forehead with his palm.
"I didn't take you back to your friendy person-thing."
"Who?"
"Uhh.. the dude who doesn't want you to see him.."
"BRIAN!" I panicked and stood up, Shawn's hands pushing me back down again.
"I'm kidnapping you. Stay." he smiled. I smiled back, but got back up, anyway.
"He's gonna think I hate him or something!"
"No he isn't. He's going to hate Joey for not giving you back." James grinned. I laughed and looked at Joey, now gulping.
"Joey he's hospitalized and doesn't want me to see him, the most he can do is make his shadow gesture at you." I rolled my eyes and held out my hand to him.

I didn't want to go alone, in case Bri shouted at me. I also didn't want to stop talking with Joey. As soon as he took me hand, I felt relaxed. I pulled him up and waved to everybody else, walking over to Kay and hugging her before I followed Joey to my possible doom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayy.
121 readers + 18 subscribers. Lets go for mooore!

:D
Comment and subscribe, pleaase?
There might be drama in the next one, and swearing.. and confusion on Sarah's part.
;3 Interested?
Comment, telling me. ^^