Hospitory.

++++++++

Corey and Kay payed no attention to Sarah's yelling. They didn't really pay attention to anything but each other. Nothing else mattered to them right now. Just each other and this kiss. Soon after they parted, breathless, they fell asleep in each others arms.

They woke quickly when someone cleared their throat. Kay expected one of Slipknot to have arrived, but found it was a nurse stood next to the curtain.
"Although I find it ever so sweet, I need to do some checks on Kay." she smiled.
"Oh, sorry." Corey smiled and removed himself from the bed and out of the nurse's way.

While the nurse tested Kay it was awkwardly silent. It lasted about 15 minutes, the nurse buzzing around, doing this and that. Corey and Kay exchanging glances every so often. Eventually, she stepped away from Kay smiled.

"You're good as new. As soon as I let the doctor know, he can come to confirm it and then you're free to go."
About 5 minutes after she left, the doctor arrived and nodded.
"You can leave now. Be sure to stay safe."

When he left, Corey was grinning, and Kay grabbed her stuff back, getting up off the bed and making her way towards Corey. They left the hospital swinging their hands and heading towards Corey's hotel room.

----

Soon after Joey landed on top of me, we got back up and headed towards mine and Kay's tent. Upon arrival, G and Abi both ran up to us, mouths gaping.
I laughed at them and pushed their mouths closed as we passed. Then ducked into the tent, Joey following. We sat down on my sleeping bag and I turned on my iPod, Slipknot beginning to erupt from the speakers it was settled in.

"Appropriate music." Joey grinned.
"Appropriate indeed."

It was silent for a little while after that, and it looked like he was thinking hard about something. His eyes seemed to be glued to the floor. I would of given anything to know what he was thinking about. Was he thinking up excuses to get out of here? Did he not actually like me at all? Just talking to me because he felt sorry for me? Just as I looked down at the floor, too, his face looked towards mine. I looked up at him and he smiled sweetly, shuffling a little bit closer. It tied knots in my stomach with how close he was, my whole body growing warmer.

And then he leaned right in. Our lips crashed against each other, moving together as one. I wasn't expecting it, but I was wishing and hoping for it. Already slightly expecting it when he shuffled closer. It still didn't take away the shock of it. Joey Jordison was kissing me. Actually kissing me. It was the most perfect thing I could ever ask for. But it didn't last very long. An image of Brian blocked any more happiness from entering my body. I couldn't enjoy it anymore through the thick wave of guilt washing over me. Joey noticed, too, pulling away with a frown.

"I'm so sorry. I should've asked if you wanted to. I know this must've freaked you out. I must seem like some ugly old man. I'm really sorry-"
"It's not you. That was perfect. It's just... Brian. I couldn't do that to him. Even if he doesn't really like me that way."
"Oh." he frowned and looked back down at the floor. An awkward silence followed, and he got up.
"I suppose I should go then. Again, I really am sorry for kissing you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Third of the three. :D

Enjoy it. ^^

Comment and Subscribe. :3
x