Hospitory.

++++++++

Corey hugged Kay and led her into his room, lying her in the bed, then lying next to her.
"Are you still feeling ill?" he murmured softly, gently running his fingers through her hair.
"Kinda. I'm pretty sure it's just cause I ate too much." she sighed, hating to lie to him.
"Babe, you ate hardly anything. You should gain some." he joked, poking her tummy carefully. Kay giggled as his finger poked a ticklish spot. Repeatedly.

When he stopped poking her, he rested his head on Kay's shoulder, laying his arm over his stomach.
"Kay?" he murmured.
"Yeah?"
"Don't ever leave me. I want us to be together forever."
"I would never, ever, even think of leaving you."
"Promise?"
"I promise. We'll be together forever."

Soon after, they both fell asleep.

-----

Joey started to play with my hair while he spoke to Mick about stuff. I wasn't paying attention.
"Sarah?"

Someone called for my attention, only they had to repeat it before I finally realised. My head snapped towards Paul, who was laughing at me.
"You called?"
"3 times."
"Well?"
"You don't mind if Joey plays tomorrow, do ya?"
"Course not." I smiled. Joey grumbled.
"Paul, she would say that."
"And you don't mind staying backstage and being pulled on stage to make a scene?" Paul continued, ignoring Joey.
"Why would I?" I grinned.
"And Kay wouldn't mind, either?"
"Hope not, it's happening, whether she minds or not." I winked.

-

We knew it was really late when I yawned and snuggled into Joey's side, hiding my face in the crook of his neck, letting his silky hair cascade over my neck.

That was when Joey decided to call it quits.
"Well, I'm gonna head into my room. She should sleep, and so should I." he smiled, picking me up bridal style and heading into his room. As he lay me on the bed and snuggled into me, his scent comforted me once more, and I fell asleep.

-----

Joey woke up quite early the next morning. He looked next to him and watched Sarah sleep for a few minutes. The gentle rise and fall of her chest was entrancing to him. All of Sarah felt entrancing to Joey.

He loved her.

"Yo, stop staring and get outta bed. We've been put on first today, and may even be the only ones playing, so we need to set up and sound check." Chris grinned, obviously excited to be playing today.

Joey didn't want to leave Sarah, in case she woke up. He looked from her to Chris then back again.
"Dude, I know she's hot, and I know you love her, but we've already missed two shows. Let's not keep the fans waiting." Chris reasoned.

Joey didn't move.

"What if I said that there's a surprise for you and Corey that can only happen if we play?"

Joey still didn't move.

"It involves Sarah, and dancing?" Chris smirked.

Joey shot out of bed and quickly managed to change and do his morning routine, meeting Sid in the group room of their huge building, then making his way to the stage, with a skip in his step.

He couldn't wait.

-----

I screamed as something heavy landed on my stomach. When I opened my eyes, Craig was led on top of me, Shawn, James, Paul and Chris stood in the doorway.
"Today, we need you and Kay to do us a favour." Chris grinned.
"Like?"
"Putting on cool outfits and dancing for Slipknot."
"On stage?"
"Yup."
"Uh.. What kind of outfits?"

And then they all smirked.

I sighed and got out of Joey's bed, walking up to the mirror in his room and running my fingers through my hair.

"Where's the outfits?" I giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo!

290 readers. :'D

I love you all.
Lots. ^^

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo