Hospitory.

+

"I saw you last night.. you looked nice."
"Is that all you came here for?"
"Not exactly."

There was a silence. I waited for him to continue. When he didn't, I looked up at him. He was looking at me.

"What did you come here for, then?" I glared.
"I came here to apologise. I was a dick."
"Yeah. You were."

He sighed.

"Look, can we just forget about all of this? I thought about it, and I realised that there will never be anyone perfect. But there are people who come pretty close. And my definition of perfect has changed, now. It's you. You're perfect for me. I... I love you. And I never want to fight with you again."

I was silent for a few seconds, taking it all in. But then I started to cry. Uncontrollably. Brian took me into his arms, trying to help me. He just made it worse. I ripped away from him and ran past him out of the door and towards the security. Before I could do anything to react, I was on the floor, after colliding with someone. I looked up to see Sid, his smile gone, worry replacing it as Joey came out here calling my name. I scrambled up and wiped at my eyes furiously.

Joey ran towards me and hugged me tightly.
"I knew I shouldn't have let him speak to you. He's never coming near you again, okay?" he murmured softly, swaying gently. It calmed me down a lot.

That's why I knew.
I knew I had to forget Brian.

-----

*A couple of days later*

Kay got up and ran to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet and emptying the contents of her stomach. Once again. This was the third morning in a row that this had happened. She had no idea what was going on. She tried to ignore it, concentrating on Sarah as she flushed it all away and washed her face in the sink. Sarah was happy now. Joey kept Brian away from her, and Kay thought it was safe to say that Sarah and Joey were now an item. She was super happy for Sarah, it wasn't often that Kay saw Sarah this happy. She could see a glow around her and Joey. It was infectious. If you got too close you'd catch it.

Kay and Corey were doing great, and he still didn't know about the letter. Kay wanted to keep it that way. Sarah hadn't beaten Scarlett up yet, Kay was thankful for that. If Sarah was reminded of it, she'd most likely storm down there and get herself arrested. Just as Kay exited the bathroom, Corey wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek.

"You okay?" he smiled.
"Yeah." Kay smiled back, feeling better now that he was here.
"Good." he grinned and they both walked back to the group room together, sitting next to Joey and Sarah, talking and laughing.

-----

I had heard Kay puking earlier and started to worry about her. It was the third day in a row she'd been sick. What if she was making herself sick? What if she had some disease? What if she was pregnant? Did she know how serious it might be?

Going into mother mode, I told Joey I'd be back in a sec, getting up and grabbing Kay's hand, smiling at her and pulling her up.
"Just needa borrow Kay for a sec, Corey. I promise I won't kill her."

I took her into Joey and my room, sitting her on the bed and closing the door. I sat down next to her and she sighed.
"I'm glad you brought me in here, actually. I need to speak to you. I don't know if you noticed, but I've been sick for three days-"
"I noticed. Do you know what it is?"
"No.. I was hoping you would."
"I have a few ideas. First of all, the most likely. Did you and Corey use protection?"

Kay fell silent for a few seconds, and then cursed under her breath.
"Shit." was all she came out with.

"You should probably tell him about this. I'm sure he'd want to know." I smiled.
"But what if he hates me?"
"Because he got you pregnant? Then I'll kick his ass."
Kay giggled and I hugged her.
"You know he won't hate you. Don't be silly, hun." I added.

She nodded and hugged me tighter.
"Thanks, Sarah."

And then she walked out of the door, I heard her ask Corey to go with her and smiled, heading over to Joey again.

-----

Kay took a deep breath as she shut the door to Corey and her room, turning round to see him cocking his head to the side, confused.

"Right." she breathed, trying to figure out how to say it.
"Whats up, babe?" Corey started to worry.
"Um.. you know.. the night me and Sarah danced?" she began.
"Yep. I haven't diseased you or anything, have I?"
"Not exactly. I think.. I might be.. pregnant." she winced, waiting for him to shout or something.
♠ ♠ ♠
9 STARS! 301 READERS!
AHH.
I love all my commenters, readers and subscribers, you're all starrs!

Especially Bloodravyn!
You seem to be the only commenter atm. xD

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo