Hospitory.

++

Instead she found herself being swept off the floor, she looked up into Corey's eyes and he was grinning so wide she thought his mouth might fall off his face. Corey span around, then opened the bedroom door, skipping around with Kay in his arms, she giggled, grinning over at Sarah.

-----

I grinned when Corey skipped around carrying Kay, she grinned at me and I shuffled closer to Joey, who was watching Corey, very amused. He turned to me and smiled.
"What's gotten into him?"
"What's gotten into Kay, more like."
"Huh?"
"Kay might be pregnant." I sang.
"Wow."
"I know."
"Your turn, next." he smirked, kissing me.
"Maybe." I winked, kissing him back.

-

It was the last day of warped tour today. I was so excited. When it was done, I'd be joining Slipknot. I'd already sorted out with Mum that I'd be going to America with Kay. She didn't know about Slipknot, but was happy for me and Kay to start traveling. She also didn't know that Kay was pregnant. She was coming over to give us our stuff to take today. We'd be taking that and the stuff in our tent. Minus the camping kit, of course. Kay's bump had started to show this week. It's so cute. Corey just sits and smiles at it. He'll be such a good Dad.

Me and Kay were currently watching Slipknot's last live show in Wiltshire for a while. It was awesome.

"And now, we'd like you all to give a big cheer, for mine and Joey's girlfriends, KAY AND SARAH, GET YOUR ASSES ON THIS STAGE." Corey shouted. My eyes widened as Paul and Chris pulled us on by our wrists. I stumbled slightly when Chris let go of me, next to Corey, Kay on his other side. Corey rested his arms on our shoulders and sighed happily.
"They've danced, they've cheered, they've been injured, and they're still here with us dicks today."

"May I just add, they've been sexy." Chris added. I could imagine the smirk behind his mask.

I jumped slightly as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind, and I looked round to see Joey smiling. I smiled back and he kissed my nose, before resting his chin on my shoulder.

"We have some very good news for you all tonight." Corey started again, pulling Kay into his side.
"My beautiful girlfriend, Kayleigh Scrimger, is pregnant." he announced, a roar of cheers erupted in the crowd, all but one person, glaring at Kay. I looked at Kay, she looked like she'd seen a ghost.
"Whats up?" I mouthed.
"That's Scarlett." she mouthed back.

I turned to look at Scarlett again, glaring straight back.

And then it was the end of Warped tour. I jumped off stage and down into the crowd, heading straight for Scarlett. I was pretty sure Kay and Joey were following. Maybe even Corey following Kay. Scarlett looked at me, then turned and started to rush away. I went faster, pushing people out the way, eventually a path started to open for us, and I was catching up with Scarlett. Once she was out of the crowd she started to run, I sprinted after her, going slightly faster, thankful I was a good runner in school. When I finally tackled her to the ground, she screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" she squealed when I pulled up her head by her hair.
"I'm letting you know what's up."
"What the hell is up!?"
"You will not tell my best friend to break up with Corey. They're in love, and you won't get in the way of that. Understand?"

"Sarah, what's going on?" Joey stood behind us, watching.
"This bitch needs to get a fucking life. That's what."
"IF ANYONE NEEDS A LIFE, IT'S YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIEND! LIKE COREY WOULD ACTUALLY WANT HER! HE DESERVES BETTER. HE DESERVES ME!"

Joey snorted.
"Love, your a skank. He wouldn't want a piece of shit like you."

"Who wouldn't?" Corey laughed at the scene, arriving next to Joey, Kay holding his hand.
"You." Joey replied.

Corey frowned. "Course I wouldn't want her. I've got Kay."

I smiled.
"Hear that? He wants Kay. Now leave them alone."

I slowly got up off her, refraining from punching her as she straightened out her clothes, huffing. Joey held me in my spot as I tensed up when she flicked her hair and walked off.
"Bitch." I murmured. Joey giggled.

"You're so cute when you're angry."

I laughed and hugged him, instantly calming down. We all walked over to mine and Kay's tent together after that, just to hang out, the rest of Slipknot joining us as we walked past the stage where they had been kept to help pack up. They were glad to be able to rest.

We sat there for a while, until it was time to meet my Mum. They had to go somewhere else so Mum didn't know. Only, that plan kinda failed when Mum arrived early, and we were all filing out of the tent as she pulled up. She un-did her seat belt, smiling at me and Kay, and got out of the car. I waved, and eventually Shawn started to wave, too. I giggled.

She waved back, laughing at Shawn, heading our way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo.
This one's kinda short, I feel. :D
So I'll post the next one right after this. ^-^

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo