Hospitory.

+++

When she finally arrived, she hugged me.
"So, who are these lovely fellas?"
"Slipknot." I smiled. Mum laughed.
"But aren't Slipknot those masked, scary people?"
"They are. But right now they're un-masked. They aren't scary, by the way."

Sid took this as his opportunity to disagree and growl at me. I growled back and turned to Mum, who looked slightly astonished.
"So you're telling me, that Slipknot are stood next to you, and were just inside your tent with you?"
"And that we love your daughter and her best friend." Joey added, wrapping an arm around me. Corey doing the same to Kay.
Mum was silent for a second, taking it all in.
"Wow." she stuttered slightly on her next sentence. "And, are they the reason you and Kay are traveling?" she looked over at Kay and gasped.
"Kay, you're pregnant!" she beamed.
"Yup." Kay beamed right back. Corey also beaming.

"Well, I wish you both luck with these guys." she turned to face the rest of Slipknot.
"If you don't take care of my girls, then you will die." she smiled. I grinned.

Once we had all of our bags packed and ready in Slipknot's tour bus, Kay's mum had arrived and both Mums started to cry. I hugged them both, crying, too. Kay doing the same.
"Mum, I'll miss you." I smiled, when I pulled away from my mum.
"I'll miss you, too. Take care of yourself. Take care of Kay."
"I will. I promise. Tell Dad and Andrew that I love them, and I'll miss them."
"I will. I promise." she repeated and I moved on to hug Kay's mum. Who really was my mum as well.
"I'm going to miss you, too." she murmured, squeezing me.
"I'll miss you more. Tell Ross and Dougie that I love 'em." I grinned and she nodded. We pulled apart and I took Joey's hand, tears rolling faster down my face as I waved bye to my family, and my whole life. But this was a good thing. A fresh start. I stepped onto that bus, stepping into the future. One last look at the past, and the door shut, leaving me and Kay waving through a window, hugging each other.

Soon, Joey and Corey came over and hugged us.
"Don't worry. As soon as you think you want to go back, we'll take you. Tour or no tour." Joey whispered.
"No! I don't want to go back. I want to stay with you. Tour or no tour." I murmured, turning into his shoulder. Kay and Corey went to sit on the sofa thing watching TV, while Joey and I sat at the table thing messing around and playing an occasional video game to pass the time.

Eventually, the bus came to a halt, the skies slowly turning black, and we all decided to sleep. Joey let me into his bunk first, and then rolled into it himself. Luckily he had the lowest one, the guys thought it was funny. It was, but I wasn't going to tell Joey that. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled closer to him, smiling to myself. This was going to be so much fun.

-

A week had passed, and we were still settling into our new home. Everything was so big out here. The landscape in Des Moines was so pretty. It suited Slipknot. It was all perfect. Soon we'd be going on a drive to somewhere sunny and populated. Joey and Corey were promising. To be perfectly honest, me and Kay didn't mind staying here forever. As long as we had Slipknot, we were okay. We got to help them out with the band stuff, now. We were asked our opinions in the recording studio, we helped them with style, we helped them with merch, we helped them with the website, almost everything. It felt good to be a part of it. Like after thinking we belonged in Chippenham, we knew we were wrong, and we truly fit right here. Like a puzzle piece.

We were told that the special place was to be a surprise. I kept telling Joey that I didn't mind staying here, it was nice. Everytime I did, he would say to stop lying, and that he knew I wanted to go. Everytime I proved him wrong. He still insisted on going, though. I didn't try to stop him much anymore, because I wanted him to go, it seemed like he needed to relax. He was the most dedicated out of them all, always first in and last out. He needed a little break. Even now, when they aren't touring or playing any shows, he would sit and work out new bits for new songs. I would always just sit and watch him. He was so cute when he drummed. So into it, like a kid in a sweet shop. He was currently drumming right now at Corey's music room, and I clapped furiously, squealing as he finished and stood up.

"That was so good, babe! You need to teach me." I grinned, hugging him.
"Sit down then." he winked.
I did as told and he stood behind me. He handed me his sticks and I just looked at them.
"Babe, you need to move them to be able to drum." he laughed.
"Sorry. They're just so cool.." I trailed off, giggling. He took my hands in his, drumming for me for a little bit, then instructed me when to tap the pedals, it sounded so cool. I couldn't believe it. I was drumming on Joey Jordison's drums, with Joey Jordison drumming for me, kinda. I was playing (Sic). Soon I started to hum along. When Joey let go, I managed to carry on for a tiny bit before giving up.

"That's hard work. How the hell do you manage to keep it going!?" I asked, shaking my arms out a bit.
"Practice."
"It's always practice. I'm going to do something I'm good at and play Mick's guitar." I winked, skipping over to the guitar I've always wished to play. I picked it up, just as Mick walked in, freezing on the spot.

"Are you stealing my guitar?" Mick asked, looking from me, to Joey, who was now stood watching me, amused.
"No.." I muttered, putting it back down. "I was making sure that.. Joey didn't." I pointed at Joey, now with his arms out.
"That's a lie!"
"Sure. I'm afraid I trust the girl. Sorry, Joey." Mick winked at me.

I grinned at Joey as Mick carried on walking through to the door on the other side of the room. Joey glared at his back and stuck his middle finger in the air. I giggled when Mick stuck his behind his back, continuing to walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second one I promised you. :D

Enjoy it. ^-^

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo