Hospitory.

++++++++

I pulled away and looked into Brian's eyes. He looked straight back into mine. I could feel him reading my emotions as they all whizzed past. I could feel everything right now.

Anger, hurt, confusion, happiness, love, frustration.. you name it, I probably felt it.

He smiled slightly at me, and I tilted my head, confused.
"You look pretty today." he grinned.

I smiled, feeling that familiar feeling in my stomach. Memories of us giggling in the hospital came flooding back and I was hit hard by the emotions I had been blocking out. It came as a shock to me, how much I really needed Brian in my life.

"You look prettier." I grinned back, touching his nose. He shook his head in disagreement and stepped closer to me. Slowly, he leaned closer and closer, until our lips finally met in a kiss we had both longed for.

We pulled apart soon after it had started. I sighed and leaned into his chest. I didn't know what to do.

"Sarah, your feet are bleeding.." he gasped, picking me up bridal style.
"Yeah, forgot my shoes." I laughed at my stupidity and he smiled, walking onto the beach with me.
"Let's go find them, then."

As we walked along the beach, people stared at us. People tend to stare at me a lot, these days. After we had walked a little way, we finally saw Joey, now running towards us with a look of worry on his face. I grinned at him and waved, trying to show I was fine, but he continued to sprint towards us, his face now turning furious.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!" he screamed at Brian, getting closer and closer by the second.
"Joey! Calm down!" I frowned.
"No! I told him to stay away! I don't want him hurting you again!"
"But he's not! He helped me! I hurt my feet, he was taking me back here."

Joey paused, now stood in front of us, unsure of how to react.

"Oh.. what happened to your feet!?"
"Ah. I ran.. on concrete."
"Why?"
"Brian ran on there.."
"So it was his fault?"
"No. I forgot to put my shoes on."
"Right, well, we need to get you cleaned up. Have you been crying?"
"Yeah.. my feet hurt."

I lied to save Brian's ass. I know I shouldn't have, but Joey would kill Brian if he knew it was his fault. Any good person would do that, right? It wasn't stupid at all.

Joey took me from Brian and kissed my forehead.
"Don't worry. We'll sort them." Then he turned to Brian, who looked very surprised.
"Uh, thanks for helping her. I owe you one. Still don't like you, though." Joey smiled and we walked off to find Kay and Corey.

As we walked away, Brian smiled and waved at me. I waved back, smiling, too.

When we found Kay and Corey, we went straight back to the hotel, and into mine and Joey's room. Joey placed me on the edge of the bath tub gently as he cleaned up my feet, being as careful as he could. I flexed my toes slightly when he had finished, and grinned at him.

"It didn't hurt. That's always good."
"Sometimes." he grinned, picking me up again and moving me to the loungey part. Our rooms were insanely huge, it was only now that I could take time to look around at it. Joey sat me down on our sofa, plonking next to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. Kay and Corey were sat on the sofa opposite in a similar position. We spent the rest of the day just chatting and having a laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Easter. :D

I know this chapter sucks, but it has Brian in it.

LOL @ Mibba's bunny ears.
That's cute. xD

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo