Hospitory.

+++++++++

He looked at me and sniffed. I must have looked a state, running make-up, most likely a runny nose and a wet shirt, on my knees begging him.

He sighed and picked me up, hugging me.
"Sorry. I just saw it and was shocked, that's all." he smiled through the tears. He tucked my hair behind my ears and wiped my cheeks with his shirt. Luckily it was black. I sniffed and smiled at him, too.
"Thank you. I will never cheat on you. Ever. I love you."
"I love you, too."
"Isn't that fucking cute?" Trace interrupted. I looked at him and scowled. He crept me out.

"It's cuter than your face when I'm done with you." Joey growled, letting go of me and running for him. He tackled him to the ground and punched him a few times. Trace yelled for help and soon Kay and Corey were running towards us, Kay took my shaking body into her arms as Corey tried to pry Joey away from Trace. Eventually, Joey spat in Trace's face and then got off him. He kicked him as he walked away and straight backstage. Corey had ordered him to go calm down before he did anything else.

Once he was gone, everyone turned to me then looked at Trace, then back at me. It didn't take a genius to know they wanted answers, so I explained everything, and Corey growled at Trace, now attempting to stand. He walked over to him and helped him up, then punched him in the abdomen, still holding him up. Trace groaned in pain and looked at me with sad eyes. I sighed and walked over to him, taking him from Corey. Corey looked at me, shaking with Trace hanging from my shoulders. I walked him to the medical room and sat him on the bed. The nurse gasped at me and I stood quiet, shaking.
"He got beat up." I sighed, and walked away, only to be grabbed at the wrist. I turned to find Trace frowning.
"Thanks.. and sorry." he murmured, the pain Joey and Corey inflicted was written over his face. I just wished I wasn't such a sap and had to help him. I nodded and walked away to find Joey.

-

Kay and Corey were shocked. They were also angry. They stood there for a few minutes whispering about it. They were afraid someone might hear, though no one was around and it was clear no one would be for a while. Eventually they turn back and walked back so Corey could get changed, they held hands and discussed the baby scan. When they got backstage they found Sarah and Joey on the sofa together, Sarah was stroking Joey's cheek and he was leaning into her. It was cute.

"Aww." Kay smiled and Sarah grinned back.

-

I grinned at Kay. Joey and I were okay again. I know that we love each other now. Every bump we've come across, we've gotten over it. You can't separate us, as much as you want to. We're in love.

Soon a guy came in a told us that they're opening the doors, and they need two people to help with the merch and ticket collecting. Me and Kay looked at each other and sighed, getting up. I guess we weren't watching tonight.

We followed the guy towards the front doors and semi-listened to what he was saying, though in the end I did zone out.

"And now we have no merch guy, so who wants to take his place?" the guy asked, I looked at Kay, who looked at me. We then looked at the guy and Kay spoke first.

"I'll do Merch." she said.
"I'll do tickets, and when everybody's in, I'll go help with the Merch. Wouldn't want Kay to be lonely." I smiled, wrapping my arm around her. The guy grinned and sent me off to the front door, where I stood next to a bouncer, who smiled. I smiled back and looked at all the fans waiting. The few at the front who saw me squealed and got closer, starting to talk to me while they waited to be let in. I had a great conversation with them, extremely glad Joey let me use his make-up earlier after I cried all my own off. Wouldn't wanna be stood here without make-up.

-

Inside, Kay was waiting for the doors to open, lazily leaning on the counter. She had already memorised where everything is and the prices of each item, she also knew how to work the till since the guy showed her. Just a matter of waiting.

-

"Okay, you can all go in, now." the bouncer behind me announced after listening into his earpiece for a while. I grinned and took the tickets from the girls I had been talking to. They waved and said they'd see me in there. I nodded and said bye, continuing to take everyone's tickets. When each of them noticed me, I either received a gift, a hug or a congratulations on the engagement. It made me giggle how many of these fans stalked at least one member of Slipknot. I could get used to this fame malarkey. It was fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo.
Almost 50 chapters.
This is my longest story yet. :T

I'm also excited that I'm one comment away from 60 comments!
Yaayz.
I love my commenters, and so I've decided to give them something back.
The person to give me my 70th comment will be linked in my sig. for two weeks.
Woo. :D

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo