Hospitory.

++++++++++

I pulled it on and looked in the mirror. It was perfect for me. I wanted it.

As I walked out to show the guys, I knew they agreed.

"I want it." I grinned. Brian nodded and got out his wallet, fumbling for the money and I went back in to get my original clothes on so that we could buy the green pair. I left the rest of the underwear in there, I was so excited. The next person could try them on, I guess.

-

I walked out of Victoria's Secret swinging my bag happily, we hadn't been kicked out, but I now had some new underwear. A nice surprise for Joey when he got out of jail. Which made me frown. That's a month away.

We all piled back into the car and were silent for the first part of the journey. Though it wasn't awkward, we were all thinking of something.

"I never saw you in your underwear before." Matt commented, and I giggled.
"I'm glad we did." he smirked in the mirror, while trying to keep his eyes on the road. I winked back and looked out the window. We were driving past the corn. I guessed we were about 10 minutes away from home now.

Eventually we put the radio to Kerrang! and started to sing along.

-

I walked through the front door and landed on the sofa. Zacky and Brian had decided to stay while the others went back to their hotel to sort some things out. As soon as Matt had mentioned it, Brian insisted he stayed with me. As soon as Brian said he'd stay, so did Zacky. I had told them both I didn't need looking after, but they told me that they wanted to hang out. I hadn't refused them after that. I enjoyed their company.

They both plopped down either side of me, and Brian placed his arm over my shoulders, pulling me closer. I snuggled into him and Zacky announced that he needed the toilet, heading to the bathroom. I switched on the TV and we watched Kerrang! while Zacky was gone.

"Sarah, I wanted to talk to you." Brian suddenly said, turning to me.
"About what?" I smiled, turning to face him, but Zacky walked back in at that moment and Brian muttered 'never mind'. Zacky grinned at me and I returned it.

"I'm gonna make myself a drink, anyone else want one?" I smiled, getting up.
Both nodded their heads, smiling at me. I noted what they wanted in my head and went to go make it. I wasn't really thirsty, I just needed to get out of there. It felt awkward. As if the two guys weren't on speaking terms. I felt I was in the middle.

As I poured them both a coke, I heard them talking in hushed voices.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Brian harshly whispered.
"Nothing. What're you talking about!?"
"You know what I'm talking about." Brian emphasized 'know'.
"What? I'm not allowed to hang around with Sarah just because you want her?"
"That's not what I mean. You're trying to get with her."
"And you're not?"
"She loves me, I love her. At least I stand a chance."
"She's engaged to Joey. Doesn't that tell you something?"

Silence. I heard foot steps coming toward the kitchen and I pulled a glass from the cupboard and poured myself a drink, too. Brian emerged from the doorway and he hugged me from behind.

"I'm gonna go back to the hotel, Matt needs me to sort some guitar stuff out. Love you." he smiled, kissing my cheek. I could see the tears in his eyes but said nothing.
"Okay. Love you, too." I smiled and kissed him back.

Then he was gone and the front door slammed shut. Zacky came into the kitchen and grinned at me, leaning on the counter beside me. I grinned back, handing him his drink. He sipped from it and then waited for me to finish sipping mine.

"So what do ya wanna do?" he asked.
"I got no clue." I answered.
"Me either." he chuckled, and started walking towards the front. I followed silently and watched him sit. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back into him and sighed. He started to play with my hair. It relaxed me.
"That's really relaxing." I smiled.
"Good." he replied, carrying on. "I love your hair."
"Really?"
"Yeah. It's so soft and pretty." he mused, running his fingers through it.
"Thank you." I let out a breath and closed my eyes.

Slowly, Zacky lifted me onto the spot next to him and hugged me close. I was so relaxed that I thought nothing of it. It was only when he started to kiss me that I realised this should stop. But it was so nice. So gentle and loving. I couldn't stop myself kissing back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, dramatic stuff. :O

Comment + subscribee. (:
xo