Hospitory.

+++++++

"I passed the doctor on the way back here and he said you're free to go now! We can get out of this boring dump full of boring freaky pervs." she grinned.

I squealed.

"So I'm not dead, Yessss!" I smiled then realised what she said about the people in here.
"What did the people push up your ass?" I giggled.
"They all stared at me like I was a piece of meat.. Seriously freaky. One even grabbed my ass." she shuddered at whatever memory was passing through her head.

I heard the guy next door chuckle and I joined him.

Kay then gave the cubicle a dirty look and pulled me out by the hand, I turned back to the closed curtain.

"I'm off to see.. " I paused and looked at Kay's watch. "My Chemical Romance! Bye noob!" I grinned when his shadow waved and a 'Byebye devil minion!' quietly came through the curtain. Once we had gotten outside, Kay and I sprinted over to the stage to see Bob run on stage and sit at his drums, we screamed and he started to play a beat, slowly the band members all found their way on stage, the only missing was Gerard.

"Oooh when the saaaints." erupted from the speakers.

Everyone screamed.

"Oooh when the saaaints."

And that was the crowds cue.
"OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN!"

And then the flames shot up from the stage and we all screamed our lungs out, Gerard running on stage.

"Alright, WILTSHIRE!" Gerard yelled.
The crowd screamed.

"You know what!?"

"WHAT!?"

"You guys are gonna give us the loudest scream you have ever given!"

Cue the loudest scream we've ever given.

"I LOVE YOU WILTSHIRE!" Gerard screamed, and then the music started.

And we jumped and screamed and moshed and head banged along to You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison. And through the whole set.
Frank was almost killed when he jumped on top of me and Kay, we were a bit weak to carry him on our own, and we got our second hug of the day, with Mr. Frank Anthony Iero Jr.

I think I'll like it at Warped Tour.

-----

After 7 more hours, we realised we were hungry.

I hadn't eaten all day.
So I think hungry was an understatement.

We went back to the tents, as the shows were done for today, and no one else was going to play until tomorrow morning. Abi and G hugged us bye and went into their tent, while Kay and I ducked into our own. I plopped down next to our food bag, grabbing a sandwich for us each. I couldn't be bothered to cook anything on the stupid gas stove-ey thing tonight.

The whole time I was doing all this and eating, one thing was on my mind.
That guy.

I had no clue who he was, how old he was, what his name was... Anything. I wanted to know this stuff. I wanted to know everything about him. And I didn't even know why.
I was still thinking about him when Kay started talking to me about how much she enjoyed today. I didn't even realise I had zoned out until her fingers snapped in front of my face.

"Sorry... I'm just thinking. What did you say?" I turned to face her, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really can't be bothered to give you any more of this story if no one is going to comment.

I know I only have 3 subscribers, but even just 1 comment is enough for me.
All I ask you is to comment, and you can't do that?
Right, and I'm Synyster Gates.
¬_^

If you didn't quite figure it out, that was sarcasm.
And if you aren't going to comment, I'm just going to stop writing this.
I have up to chapter 10, and I may as well just delete them all soon.
Comment and I'll keep writing it, don't comment and it will be deleted, and I can actually have time for my homework, and maybe work on one of my others if I can find time, because at least those stories get comments! ¬_¬'

*Sigh*
I don't like keeping on,
But jesus!
My Joker story with THREE chapters gets more comments than this!
WE HAVE SEVEN, HERE.

Goodbye, Reader.
ai,
x