Missing One Inside Of Me

Dirty Little Secrets We All Hide

Zacky’s POV

I was smiling like a mad man after the waitress incident, I never thought a simple peck in the lips could send such electric shock through my body, and god how could I explain the
bats on my stomach when she grabbed my hand?

We were eating dessert and in all the night I wouldn’t let her hand go, I was so hypnotized by her, I didn’t notice Jimmy wasn’t all smiley anymore, god would I regret it later.

My phone started buzzing on my pocket and unfortunately I had to let go of her hand so I could get it out of my pockets, as soon as I could get it out of my back pocket, I saw the screen flash, which meant I had a text, so I opened it.

“It is My Daughter you asshole! Meet me out of the restaurant now!”
J.S.


Fuck! I was dead, my face grew as white as a snowflake as I saw Jimmy excuse himself and walking out of the restaurant, I did the same and followed him, he wouldn’t even turn around to see if I was following.

We walked until we were on the lot and he just stared at me, which scared me to death, “What the fuck Zach!?” he asked angrily after a couple of minutes of just staring at me with fire in his eyes.
“I’m sorry Jimmy” I apologized.

“sorry? That’s all you have to say?” he asked getting angrier and angrier every second.

“what do you want me to say then?”

“fuck Zack!” he spat angrily as his hands balled into fists, uh-oh bad choice of words.

“Jimmy I already said I was sorry okay?”

“ I have just find her and you’re already trying to get in her fuckin’ pants Zachary! She’s 16 for god’s sake!”

“who said I was trying to get in her pants!” now I was angry too.

“isn’t it obvious Vengeance?” he yelled, “you always fuck girls and treat them like toys, then you do your runaway”

“that’s not true!” I defended myself.

“it is! And you fuckin’ know it!”

“it’s not and besides what if she’s 16 I have fucked younger girls!”

“You motherfucker, watch your mouth she’s my daughter”

“She doesn’t even know it!”

“ I was planning on telling her tonight but you ruined everything!”

“I didn’t do a thing, you’re a such a pussy, you have no balls to go in there and tell her she’s your fuckin’ daughter!” I yelled as loud as I could, “That’s right! Kimm’s your fuckin’ daughter!”

“I’m what?!” a sweet voice came from behind me, god what have I done?

I turned around and a very shocked Kimm was standing there with Mark by her side and the 2 bands behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter
Sorry Guys really, but see the bright side at least Kimm knows now (:
Comments?

Credit goes for: Good Charlotte - Secrets