Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

John Trovolta

"What does a girl where on an, erm, 'coffee date' with a rock star? Come on people! I DON'T date, it's just never been my thing. I mean, there was this one time, with this guy named Jason, but that was in high school, which I technically just left a year ago, but still! I DON'T DATE! Ugh, can you guys tell I'm freaking out? And worst of all, Mr. Dateable is probably reading this right now and laughing at me.

"You know, I can never thank you guys enough for saving my ass last week. I wish I could tell you so much more about it. I will tell you this, I was kidnapped [as you all knew] and beaten. Brutally raped, and beaten more. A lot of the time I was unconscious, so I don't know what other things my body suffered. I was incredibly lucky--a lot of which is because of you guys. And I owe all of you, and I still have to send out my prize to my lucky reader. [See post 3]

"Alright guys, I'm off to a coffee thang [yes I said thang!] with Mr. Iero, but I don't kiss and tell =]"

"Chase Daniels is shit scared.

Chase Daniels is thinking about wearing converse.

Chase Daniels wants ice cream.

Chase Daniels is loving her new apartment.

Chase Daniels has money for the first time in her life.

Chase Daniels is off to greet heaven."

Chase posted her blog and walked towards her closet. She had already showered, and was pondering what to wear. Does she go casual? Does she dress it up a little bit? Chase shrugged her shoulders, deciding on casual. If he didn't like that, then screw him. Chase goes to her own beat.

Chase quickly grabbed a pair of black skinnys, a very old, black, faded, Ramones tee shirt. And a pair of white chucks. She threw on the outfit and quickly put a white head band in her hair. She applied eyeliner and looked her self over. There was only one thing missing, Chase grabbed a stack of bangles and wrist bands, she slid them on and smiled. She was ready.

Her doorbell rang and she ran for the door. Chase attempted to stop, which ended in her flying into the door with a loud, 'thud'. She groaned and peeled herself away from the door. She opened it with a smile.

Frank stood there, dressed casually in jeans and a red Misfits tee shirt with a battered leather jacket thrown over it. Chase smiled.

"Heya rock star,"

"Heya blogger."

Chase smiled, "You ready to boogie?"

"As ready as John Travolta in Saturday night Fever," Chase laughed as they left the apartment.

"So, I know this great cafe around the corner, they have amazing coffee, and its all locals, so everyone keeps to themselves." Frank said with a smile.

"That sounds great, I'm dying for coffee."

They both walked down the street and then some for a few blocks before they came up to a small corner cafe called "Rogers Rocker," Chase laughed at the name.

"This is it, milady," Frank said with a giggle as he held open the door for Chase.

Chase thought it was incredibly cheesy, but she liked it. Maybe dating wouldn't be so hard.

The two sat and talked while drinking there coffee, Chase ended up throwing sugar packets at Frank, and him salt packets at her. They laughed together.

"God, I haven't had this much fun in ages!" Chase said with a sigh.

Frank nodded, "Its good to hang out with other people sometimes you know? I love the guys, but they know me to well. Its just good to get away."

"I would love to have people like that though, its kinda like a giant family." Chase said looking into her coffee cup.

"Yeah, like having four older brothers there to bust your balls."

"I would love that,"

"I thought you had siblings?" Frank questioned.

"I do, we just don't get along all to well, they were always the pristine image that my parents wanted them to be, and since I wasn't, they shunned me," Chase looked up at Franks eyes, she gave a brave smile.

Frank grabbed her hand, "Thats rotten, they shouldn't of done that."

"Its how it goes, but I don't exactly mind, they were zombies anyway."

They payed there check and walked home. Chase smiled at Frank as they laced there fingers together.

They came to the door of her apartment all to soon, Chase sighed. "This has been fantastic Frank, never, ever--"

She didn't get to finish, Frank pushed his lips against hers. His chapped lips clashing with her soft ones. It was was quick and heated, but they soon parted, both a crimson shade of color dancing on their cheeks.

"Woah," Chase said looking at her chucks.

"See you tomorrow?" Frank said with a grin.

"Tomorrow?" Chase questioned.

"When I take you for lunch," Frank said ensuing a second date.

"I-I..sure," Chase said grinning.

They connected once more, but this time, Chase pulled away. "Another day Mister Iero, another day." She smiled and closed the door, her heart racing four times the normal speed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christams!
Happy Hanakah!
tehe!!!!!
COMMENTS!