Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Dill's Diner

"HOLY SHIT FUCK! That's all I have to say, I mean, the date, the date was just pure bliss. I thought I was in the flipping Twilight Zone, which reminds me...does anyone know where I can get those on DVD? All I find are the retarded black and white ones. *sigh* I have another date today, god, I wish I could splurge more, but I would feel like I'm invading his privacy in telling. But just know this, it was amazing, we didn't have sex [I'm to old fashioned XD] and he is a gentlemen.

"Now, since you all know I have a job at Dill's Diner, [which amazes me that Dill hasn't fired me because of my two week absence] I have to give out the prize. The prize goes to LondonChica44, and missy do I have a surprise for you! Just email me at the bottom of the page your info, that way you can receive your prize!

"Don't worry loves, this isn't the only giveaway, I'll be coming up with more soon. Well, looks like I'm off to lunch ^^ see you soon dear =D"

"Chase Daniels likes dogs.

Chase Daniels sees snow......on TV.

Chase Daniels wouldn't mind Taco Bell.

Chase Daniels had a wicked dream.

Chase Daniels will drop food on people.

Chase Daniels is finally happy."

Chase posted and walked towards her kitchen, she had already changed, today she wore a pair of medium stone wash skinnys, a orange Academy Is.. tee shirt, and a pair of bright pink chucks. She had accessorised with bangles. She felt very bright today.

Chase opened the fridge and took out the carton of milk, she took a swig. The doorbell rang, frightening her. The milk ended up flying out of Chase's mouth and all over the kitchen. She blushed to herself as she shoved the Milk back into the fridge.

She skipped to the door, this time she didn't crash into it. Chase opened it, "Hiya Frank!" She said happily. He smiled at her. Today he wore a pair of old blue jeans [possibly the same ones from the night before?] a plain white tee shirt, and the same battered leather jacket.

"Hiya Chase!" He said copying her enthusiasum.

"Where to?" Chase questioned, grabbing her keys and stepping out of the apartment.

"Have you ever heard of Dill's Diner?" Frank said raising an all knowing eyebrow.

"Oh! You little twit!" Chase said with a laugh, "You've been reading my blog!"

Frank chuckled, "Indeed I have, and just to let you know, I don't mind you splurging our date details on the net, I know you want to," He raised another eyebrow. "Just keep the explicit stuff to ourselves."

They were barely a few feet away from Chase's door. "Explicit?" Chase questioned with a smirk.

"Yeah,"

Frank backed Chase up against the door, kissing her with all his might. Chase smiled into the kiss, letting the two's tongues ensue a game of tonsil hockey. She let her hands roam around his chest as Frank held most of his weight against the door.

Chase felt evil, and she let her hands trail down to Frank's pants, there she grabbed his penis, Frank gasped.

"That wasn't nice!" He said huskily.

"Meh, maybe, maybe not." Chase felt behind her, opening her apartment door. The two fell to the ground, Frank on top of her.

"So much for lunch," Frank said wit ha chuckle as he closed the door with his foot.

They continued to make out on the floor Frank slowly creeping his hands up Chase's shirt. Chase moaned softly.

But she stopped when Frank unbuttoned her pants, memories of her rape filled her mind. She sat up pushing Frank off.

"No, I can't do this." Chase said re-buttoning her pants and putting on her shirt, that somehow got discarded.

"Are you okay?" Frank asked, immediately knowing the reason behind her stopping.

"Yeah, I;m just going to stay here if you don't mind?" Chase said timidly.

"Yeah sure, just, you know, give me a call, when your ready, I could've waited, I'm sorry." Frank helped Chase up and hugged her.

"When your ready I'm ready." He quickly pecked her on the cheek and walked out the apartment, he closed the door behind him.

Chase walked to her couch, and sat down. She gulped for air as large salty tears ran down her cheeks. Every time he touched her, it made Chase think of him, the man who had wronged her. Chase brought her knees to her chest, and that's how she sat, all night, sobbing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas Eve Eve!
Thanks for all the comments dearies! You make my year!
COMMENTS! =D