Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Creepy man in a little Van

Chase was ecstatic, she had just gotten off the phone with the owner of Dill's Diner, he had offered her a job as a waitress. Chase took the job gratefully, she didn't know how long she'd last though, her coordination and balance skills were completely whack. She figured if she lasted two weeks she'd be good.

Chase drove her little red neon to I*Kea, she was getting ready for her big move, it was getting late, but she knew the grand store was open late. She pulled into the massive parking lot and exited her car. Chase skipped happily to the door, anxious to pick out a new couch for her small apartment.

Chase bought a couch, it was black and white in some french pattern, she was content as she walked back out to her car, keys in hand. The couch would be delivered to her new pad in about a week.

It was dark, thats what happens at night, Chase secured her keys in her hand and came up on her car. She would never open it though.

She looked down, fumbling for the right key, 'Too many god damn key chains!" She thought.

Chase felt a large pain in herh ead as her body made contact with the pavement below her, standing behind her was a man, who looked ot be about thrity, blonde hair hanging in his green eyes. He grinned as he loosened the grip on the alluminum baseball bat in his hand.

"Hello Chase Daniels, you shouldn't of ignored me, you shouldn't of threw out my letters, I told you I'd be watching."

The man grabbed Chase, throwing her over his shoulder and walked to a large black van, throwing her body into the back her smiled evilly.

"I'll finally get what I want with you," He entered the van, driving away.
♠ ♠ ♠
LE GASP! I'm updating again DON'T WORRY! Thinking baout rewriting chapter one...what do you think?