Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

The Hospital

Chase was fading in between worlds. She had experienced so much pain that her body kept going in and out of consciousness. She couldn't tell if she was awake or asleep, but the same pain kept coursing threw her body.

Chase knew her eyes were open, it was just too dark to see anything in the dark basement. She kept her eyes on the basement door, starring strip of light leaking through.

Chase kept praying for help, for someone to save her. She hoped that if no one could save her, that she would just die.

The pain Chase experienced was like no other, she had thought getting her tonsils removed was tough, but being raped multiple times, beaten and thrown around the room was far worse.

The man, who Chase had found out was named Michael, had found Chase's phone after he first raped her. He had beaten her severely.

Chase kept starring at the door, hoping it would open, and a knight in shining armor would be standing there, ready to whisk her away.

Cool tears slid down her cheeks, the thought of everything she knew was gone, her pride, her safety, her confidence.

She felt violated, starring at the door. Chase saw it open, and she held her breath in anticipation. She couldn't hear anything. But she saw the majority of the next scenes in a blur.

Police raided the basement, the bright light streaming in from the open door. They were shouting, but it was all incoherent to Chase. Paramedics picked Chase up. But Chase didn't notice, for she had black out, disappearing into the world she had come accustomed too, only this time she knew she'd be safe when she opened her eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The steady beeping of the monitors was what woke Chase up the next morning. She groaned looking around the hospital room.

She felt the pain before she could make out the floral wallpaper running along the room. She wondered where the truck was that hit her.

Chase looked down, the amount of tubes running in and out of her body amazed her, she felt like a robot. She would call her self Wall*E.

Chase couldn't help but chuckle at her own thoughts, causing her major pain. Her thoughts wandered, and she remembered why she was there, tears fell down her cheeks.

She felt dirty even though she was covered in a clean hospital gown. She looked around the room, taking in the blinds and the cheery paintings of apple orchards on the walls. Her eyes landed on a pink chair. It was empty--although that did not surprise Chase.

As she stared blankly at the chair, a doctor walked in. Chase looked at the women. She was in her mid thirties, with brown hair tied tightly back in a bun. Her blue eyes were hidden behind large brown glasses. She starred down at her chart.

"Miss Daniels?"

"Yes?" Chase croaked.

"I'm Doctor Fields, how are you feeling?"

"Besides everything that happened, okay I guess."

"Thats good." She said scribbling something down on her clipboard.

"You have no broken bones, well, you fractured you wrist, but you have a brace for that, and you were lucky, none of your facial bones were broken, your just a little bruised and swollen. You have stitches above your left eyes, but other than that you alright."

Chase looked at the doctor. In her terms Chase was alright, but what she was feeling emotionally could cause a therapist to write three books.

"Are my parents here?" She asked.

"No, they are not my dear, they left shortly after hearing bout your condition."

This did not surprise Chase, her parents never really cared. They would force her to stop writing her blog. But she would refuse. Chase Daniels never backs down. She would not give the bastard the accomplishment of thinking her scared her. Chase Daniels never ever lets someone else run her life.

"Oh, but dear, there is someone else here to see you." The doctor said before exiting.

"Who?" She asked.

"A Mister Frank Iero."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate to write this twice...stupid mibba.
This one goes to Lizzay Horror, how many times did you refresh:?
Thanks for patience.
COMMENTS=LOLLIPOPS!