I Want To Wake Up Where You Are

Ready To Fall

I woke up the next day (in my own bed may I add) I don’t move that fast, may I remind you this guy broke my heart last time, feeling rather blissful but I found that notion changed rather fast. I mean nothing can stay this perfect for long.

Anyway I woke to find I was alone, the bus was empty and it was strange because there was no note or anything to let me know where anyone was or where Adam was I made a point on the first day of tour to always leave a note to where Adam was. I said goodnight to him last night but this morning he was missing I had searched the bus up and down to check for him, maybe he had fallen asleep in some weird random place but there was no Adam.

I decided I should call Juliet maybe she knew where he was

“No I haven’t seen him all morning I was the last to get up out of the boys though so try calling them” was what she had to say on the matter.
Ok so next would be Vince
“Nah Anna I haven’t seen him since last night…let me know if you cant find him”
oh god now I was starting to panic a little, I had this terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach and I couldn’t kick it.
“Hey Anna calm down…nah I haven’t got him I thought he was still asleep when I got up the morning it was pretty early…ok ill go look for him and call everyone back. You go check with Max” Alex was trying to reassure me but it wasn’t working.

Would Max really take Adam without telling me he had him? If he did I think I would kill him and then kiss him for actually having him?

Knock knock I tapped on Escape the Fate’s bus door ok it was more of a bang and a smash on their door rather then a tap

“Anna what’s up” I was practically in tears as Max answered the door
“Do you have Adam?” I asked rather straight forwardly
“Umm no what do you mean?”
“Oh my god” I exclaimed covering my face with my hands and holding in a deep breath. Now the tears had come in large buckets as they escaped from my eyes
“Anna” Max asked holding onto my arms totally confused
“I don’t know where he is Max” I breathed in and I felt Max’s body straighten out
“I must be the worst mother alive…” I finished
“Anna maybe Alex or Vince has him” he asked reassuringly
“No Max I’ve checked with everyone I know, I don’t know where he is and no one has seen him since last night”
“He isn’t hiding somewhere in you bus?”
“No Max I have looked every where” I was starting to lose my temper with him and he could tell
“Okay…okay Anna this is what we will do. We will send everyone out on a search party ill get all the guys to go look for him and we will find him okay Anna”

I couldn’t bring myself to say anything I just kept thinking of the worst possible scenario like what if he someone had taken him or if he was found dea.. No, I couldn’t bring myself to think the word and I just let out a large sob and almost started hyperventilating.
Max pulled me into his arms to try and comfort me but I couldn’t tell if it was working or not. By this stage all the guys on the bus had showed up at the door and were now heading out to search for Adam as well.

We had been on our search for a good hour now and still we had not found him it was a fairly large show ground that was were at which really didn’t help and the weather was surprisingly cool for what should be spring and I was shivering.

“Anna your shivering” Max pointed out only stating the obvious, by this stage I was stressed and worried no that’s an understatement but I was also snapping at anything.
“Yes Max its cold” I said maybe too coldly
And Max took off his leather jacket and threw it over my shoulders
“Max stop worrying about me our son is out there only god knows where he’s probably cold and hungry if nothing bad has happened to him yet”
“I know Anna I know” he said rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hands
“Max what if we don’t find him?” the tears had welled up im my eyes again
“Anna don’t think like that and don’t say that”
“Its our fault… were the ones off acting childish, we cant do that we have a child and we didn’t even worry about him.” Max just sighed
“Okay maybe this is easier for you, you have only known him for a few weeks but that little boy is my life Max”
He pulled me closer to him but I beat against his chest trying to push him away but he wouldn’t let go of his grip on me only pulling me closer until I gave up and sunk my head into his chest.

Now I didn’t know how long we had been looking for, time had escaped me and I could no longer feel anything even though my legs kept moving and my eyes kept searching for my son.

“Anna you phone is ringing” Max kindly pointed out snapping me from my daze. I realised it said ‘Aaron Gillespie’ and answered

“Hey Aaron this isn’t really a good time can I call you back”
“Anna are you missing something?” he asked ignoring what I had just said
“What?”
“I just found Adam” he sounded kind of clueless
I released a large breath that I didn’t even know I was holding in into the phone
“Oh my god are you serious…you have no idea what I have been through looking for him” I responded
“Yea he’s fine he might be a little deaf I found him sitting near one of the speakers near the main stage” I let out a small sigh and breathed out again
“Thank you so much” I told him
“Ill meet you near you tour bus okay” he said as we hung up.

“Aaron Gillespie found him” Max asked shocked and I smiled back at him feeling a large weight fall from my shoulders
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone PLEASE COMMENT
it really does mean alot to me
alsp if you have any IDEAS thorw them at me i will add any idea to this story and see how i can work it in

ALSO CHECKOUT MY NEW STORY ITS CALLED "Chin Up Love"

PLEASE AND THANKYOU
:D <3