I Want To Wake Up Where You Are

Monument

Juliet got home that afternoon while I was cooking dinner Adam was in his baby bouncer in front of the TV babbling along with whatever it was he was watching.

“Anna what’s for dinner?” she yelled (oh that’s me by the way Anna sorry I missed my name Anna Flecha)
“So I have been thinking” I didn’t answer her question she walked over and tousled the small amount of hair on Adams head before kissing it and coming over to meet me in the kitchen
“That’s never good” she laughed
“We should do this you know the whole muso thing. The only thing that’s holding us back is me ill quite University and we can really do this”.
“But what about Max he’s on Epitaph and little Adam what are you going to do with him”
“Lets just try and avoid Max shall we and what do you mean what am I going to do with Adam? This boy is going where im going until he’s at least 21” I exaggerated
“I know I didn’t mean it like that I just meant”
“I know you mean its going to be hard and I get that lets just take it as it comes okay?”
“Okay in that case let’s call Epitaph and call the boys over for drinks this calls for a celebration”. As she said it her face light up and her smile grew extending from ear to ear.

Okay so you know how I said Max’s story was a story for another day, well I guess the day has come it would probably make this story an easier one to tell.

So it started on Warped Tour my band had an e.p out that we were playing on our very first Warped Tour. I was so excited for everything, to be able to play live shows in front of thousands of people, to meet new people and to just be able to tour with my best friends I mean I was only just 17 at the time.
Then I met Max and no it wasn’t love at first sight. I hated him he impulsed me with his arrogance and determination and wouldn’t leave me alone, but then I found that I wanted him around. It took me a while to let him in with my parents being the way they are it takes me a while to let anyone in. But we had a fun summer on tour and even after everything I don’t regret it because well to tell you the truth im not quite sure why, maybe because that summer I found that I felt more alive then ever in my life. I felt like my heart which had been torn out by my upbringing may actually still be there and that it may actually be beating. That summer we also created what would later be known as Adam.

There was one night on tour where I was just too exhausted to go out with everyone and party. It was that night. He came back to my bus drunk and with some chick attached to him; he didn’t go back to his tour bus no he came to mine too blindly drunk to notice. They didn’t even notice I was standing there horrified tears swelling in my eyes my heart about to burst until there mouths de-attached from each other when they finally stopped kissing I was giving them both death stares. I had a go at them both after Max was nice enough to introduce me to her; her name was Vicky or something like that. Let’s just say I didn’t speak to Max again after that, I put my heart out on the line and it got stolen trashed and handed back in a damaged box.

But even though I hadn’t seen max in well over a year I was always reminded of him through Adam. Adam was Max all over his eyes, oh my god it was almost like looking straight into Max’s eyes the most beautiful and strangely coloured hazel/grey eyes, his nose almost the same and the childish and playful manner that was Max Green failed to escape his offspring. Maybe it was just because Adam was a child but I was sure it was going to stay with him throughout his life and trouble was expected from it. But I got to say he had my smile, big and bright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Monument -by- A Day To Remember

i suck at this whole naming chapters after songs so i think there just going to be random songs

please comment!!!! no update until i get at least 2 comments
im begging *gets on knees* wow that could end dirty
lets not think that way

ok leave comments
<3