I Want To Wake Up Where You Are

Crush.Crush.crush

I made my way back to the bus with tears in my eyes holding Adam close to me he was scared and had huddled his face into my chest. By the time I got back the boys were also back from their interview.

“Oh my god she left the bus” they joked and laughed I sat Adam down on the couch and went to my bunk to cry and be by myself. The joking had stopped and there was silence all I could hear was my own sobbing and then foot steps come into the bunk area of the bus.
“Anna what happened Adam looks scared” Alex opened the curtain to my bunk but I had my back to him
“Anna are you crying?” he asked I didn’t say anything just let out another sob that I tried very hard to hold back. He decided to climb into the bunk with me I didn’t push him away by this stage I didn’t really care.
“Anna look at me” I couldn’t but I did the next best thing I rolled over so I was looking at the roof of my bunk
“He knows Alex…Max knows about Adam” you could hear him sigh
“I guess he didn’t take it too well”
“That’s an understatement he accused me of lying and then when he finally believed me he just stormed off after shouting at me”
“Crap Anna im sorry”
“Im sorry too Anna I know we pressured you into talking to him” this time it was Vince who had Adam in his arms
“Its okay Vince It isn’t your fault…at least I don’t have to hide from him anymore” he just looked at me with sorrow in his eyes “You two wanna jump in” I giggled trying to bring joy back to the day I didn’t want to bring them down and I didn’t want Adam to see me cry.
Vince rolled in next to Alex and Adam laid across the three of us we were extremely squished but we had the giggles these boys could always make me laugh and I loved them but deep down I was crushed absolutely crushed.