Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Boysex

Franks POV
After we both remove each others boxers. I reach into my drawer and grab the lube.
"Here you will be needing this" I say biting Gerards cheek.

Do you want to do this” Gerard asks me.

“Yes baby, just hurry up and fuck me” I reply.

“Okay but you know its gonna hurt right” Gerard says.

“Yea I do, please just hurry up and fuck me Gerard!” I laugh.

He smiles at me as I turn onto my hands and knees.

I then feel something being squeezed into me it felt nice.

“Are you ready baby?” Gerard asks kindly.

“Im fucking over ready” I say back to Gerard enthusiastically.

He laughs as he gently puts his warm hands on my hips and slowly but carefully thrusts his length inside of me.

I gasp in pain I feel myself nearly crying as I scrunch up my face.

“Do you want me to stop babe?” Gerard asks.

“No, keep going deeper” I reply.

I feel Gerard release back out of me before pushing far deeper than before I let out a little squeal in pain and breath heavily.

“I can stop if you like” Gerard says.

“No! go harder” I scream.

Suddenly the best feeling ever overcame me as Gerard drove his length further inside me. He had reached my spot.

“Fuck” I say.

“You got it” I scream.

Gerard smiles as I tell him “Go fucking harder”

He does as I ask as I arc my back in pleasure and moan loudly.

“Keep going harder!” I scream.

Gerard pumps his length harder into me hitting my spot every time.

“Fuck Frankie” Gerard moans as he pumps even faster.

“oh Gerard” I moan as I feel his rhythm and pump my butt back into him.

Gerard drives his length in harder making the most out of his orgasm, then he suddenly moves his hand to my length and start stroking furiously to our rhythm.

We both moan loudly and pump faster as a rush of pleasure comes over me.

Gerard finally explodes inside and releases his length from me and collapses on my back.

His problem is fixed but mine is still erected as my eyes remain closed and I begin to rub and massage my own length.

I feel Gerard’s hands over mine as rubs harder along my length.

“More...more...more stroke harder!” I yell.

Instead Gerard moves his head in and starts to suck on my length biting on it and licking it strongly. Taking my length in his mouth as I carry out my orgasm then I finally cum in his mouth.

He with draws from my crouch and swallows as he pounces on my chest forcing my to lay down. Gerard places his hand on my chest and rests his chin on his hands as I relax my hands on his ass.

“Fucking hell Gerard you are seriously a-fucking-mazing” I whisper to him.

His hazel eyes gaze into my own and he says “Thanks baby you’re fucking great as well”.

We both smile at each other as we lean in for another kiss, this one lasting a lot longer…

I feel so happy…