Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Helena

Frank's POV

I feel as if I'm going to hyperventilate, it is not possible it can't be the old lady I saw that night when we went to the old cottage, it can't be. I slowly begin to wriggle backwards trying to get away from her. She glares down, her pale wrinkly face glows in the light of the moon through the windows. Her eyes as blue as the ocean, and piercing like a vampire. Her white hair tucked beneath her hood made her look even more intimidating.

“Don’t be afraid Frank” the old lady says her voice sounding pure and wise.

“I am here to help”

“But... Who are you, what are you.. I saw you at that cottage, what do you want with me” I say frightened.

“My name is Helena, I am a ghost and I am here to help Gerard” she explains.

“O-o-okay, how do I know your not a fake” I query.

“Well if I was human do you think I would be doing this?” Helena replies pointing to her feet.

“Whoa” I whisper glaring down at her feet which are hovering about 3 ft off the ground, no wonder why she seemed pretty tall.

“Now you must listen to me very carefully” she proceeds.

“Gerard is dying, and he is going to die soon if you don’t help him” she says sternly.

“What, my Gerard is going to d-d-i-e” I whisper.

“Yes, the doctors don’t know it yet but he is going to pass away in the next couple of days” she says.

I can feel my heart slowly being wrenched apart at the thought of Gerard dying. Slowly tears begin to roll down my face.

“Unless” she adds.

“Unless, you do as I say and you can save his life” she explains.

“But how” I cry, tears streaming quickly down my face.

“Okay, listen to me very carefully I am only going to say this once”

”O-o-o-kay” I whimper wiping tears away from my cheeks.

“Very well, you must also tell Mikey everything I am about to tell you, and make sure that he helps you okay” Helena says.

“Uh yes” I reply.

“And you mustn’t tell any one else this, you must keep it between you and Mikey”

“Yes” I reply.

“Okay, the doctors aren’t looking into Gerard's illness enough, so they don’t fully understand what drugs to give him. They are all missing the most important key to keeping him alive. The drugs that they are giving him now are working but wont keep him alive. Now what you and Mikey have to do is give Gerard this” she says handing me a large bottle of liquid.

“That’s it” I say looking at her as if to say `that’s easy`.

“Yes that’s all, but don’t be fooled, it wont be that easy” she states.

“Of course it will be easy, all I have to do Is slip this into him, don’t I “

“Yes, but his room is always full with doctors isn’t it” she says.

“Well yea”

“Then there's one obstacle, the doctors are ignorant and wont let you give him it, they wont even listen to what you have to say if you try and explain. They don’t even care if he lives or dies they are just dojng their job, trust me I know” she says.

“And I forgot to tell you one thing, it's not going to be easy getting him to swallow it, his immune system will just cough it back up because of all the other drugs in it, so you have to force it down him”

“So do you understand what you must do” Helena asks.

“Yes I do”

“But one question how am I going to give him it with the doctors all there?” I ask looking at the bottle she gave me.

“How will I do it?” I say looking up but she’s not there anymore, great she vanished right when I needed help the most.

“Helena” I whisper looking down the hall way but there is no sign of her.