Im Your Angel Forever and Always

So Romantic

Mikey's POV

“Mikey, some one’s on the phone for you” Alicia calls.

“Coming” I reply.

”Hello Mikey speaking”,

“Good morning Mr. Way, it's Officer McKay here from the New York Police department”

“Morning, how can I help you” I reply.

“It's about your brother Gerard” he says pausing after he said brother.

“What’s happened?” I ask very concerned.

“Last night as he was about to go into his apartment, he was mugged” Officer McKay replies.

“Holy shit, who did it?, is he okay or what?” I speak uncontrollably.

“We don’t know who the culprit or culprits are yet, we are still looking into it and he is fine”

“Thank god for that, where is he?, can I speak to him?” I ask.

“Yes he’s right here” he replies handing the phone to Gerard.


“Ello” Gerard speaks into the phone in his “too early in the morning to be talking” voice.

“Hey Gee, holy shit are you okay, what happened?” I ask.

“Hey Mikes, I'm fine I just got beaten a bit” Gerard replies seeming not very interested in talking. I'm not gonna blame him he’s not a morning person and it's quite early.

“Okay so did you spend the night at the police station?”

“Yep, not that I got much sleep though, thoughts of what happened kept haunting my mind. Seriously I was shit scared when I turned around and saw the dude behind me, I didn’t know what to do then before I knew it his fist came flying at my face and I was on the ground begging for him to stop bashing me” he explains with fear in his voice.

“It's okay Gee, you’re safe now, don’t worry about it, any idea who might have done it?”

“I have no idea, it must have been some pretty deluded person, they kept telling me that they were gonna cut every limb on my body off and drain every inch of blood out of my body. I truly thought that’s what was going to happen. The dude kept kicking me in the stomach, at least he only did one boot to my head. But honestly I’ve never been more scared in my entire life” he says.

“Don’t worry about it, it was probably just one of those dodgy druggie addicts living in one of those apartments, any way you wont have to worry about it again I'm going to come and pick you up today and you can come and live with me and Alicia. In fact you have no choice, you are coming to live with us, I am not letting you go back there no matter what” I demand.

“Okay Mikes I appreciate that, personally I don’t want to go back there either, not for a while at least” he explains

“Okay well I'm coming now”

Frank's POV

“Morning Alicia”

“Hey Frankie, good sleep?” Alicia chirps.

“Yea it was all right, I needed it after the long drive here” I explain.

“Yea you want a coffee?” she asks,

“Yes please, by the way it's a nice place you got here, near the sea, which is surprising seen as Mikey is shit scared of it” I giggle.

“Well yea bout that, he didn’t mind being this close, he likes going for walks along the path by the water” Alicia says pouring hot water into my cup.

“Oooooooo very romantic, Mikey is such a cutie like that” I chuckle.

“Awwww I know!!!” she laughs.

“So where is he?” I ask

“Oh he’s picking Gerard up, he got mugged last night” .

Hey readers..i apologize for the lack of updates..ive been real busy lately and real sick...but i promise to try and keep the updates up...i may have to narrow it down to one a week....its all coz of dumb school....but yea thanks for reading..PM me if you like..

Love you all

x,x.x.x.x.x.x