Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Ray Toro

Ray's POV

Another shitty day at work. I really need to get a different job, walking other peoples dogs doesn’t really classify as a proper job. And how long have I been doing this? Almost a year.

I sip down the rest of my coffee before “heading out to work”. Oh joy! It's raining isn’t this going to be fun.

Just as I’m about to leave the phone rings, I run to the kitchen and answer it

“Hello”

“Hey is this Ray?” the voice replies.

“Yea, who’s speaking?”

“It's Gerard, Gerard Way” he answers giving me a slight feeling of happiness I guess.

“Holy shit!, Gerard Way. Whoa dude I haven’t heard from you since high school”

“Wow, it's been that long?” he replies surprised.

“Yea dude, how are you?”

“Well that’s kinda why I'm ringing you” he says with slight sadness in his voice.

“Go on” I reply eager to hear what he's got to say.

“First of all hows life?” he asks.

“Not at all interesting. For the past year I’ve been walking other people’s dogs for a job. So I guess I can say I'm not that happy with my life a t the moment” I say trying to figure out where he’s going in this conversation

“Well to be honest I'm not at all happy with my life at the moment either. Last month I witnessed the twin tower attacks when I was on my way to work. It was the most horrible event I’ve seen in my life, I passed out on the ferry at the sight of all the people falling. Honestly I was buried so deep in sorrow, I still am.” Gerard explains. As alarming as it seems he makes it sound so simple.

“Whao, that’s gotta be harsh witnessing all that. I can't imagine what you went through”

“Yea, it's made me realize I have to do something with my life. I'm not helping anyone in life slaving away drawing shitty pictures for corporations. I'm missing something in my life, an d that’s a purpose for living” he precedes.

I'm blown away from what he just said, coz it's exactly what I need in my life. A purpose to live.

“Yea” he pauses for a moment….” So I was thinking of starting a band, I wrote a song about 9/11 and me and Matt have written some other songs, I was wondering whether you want to join as the lead guitarists?” he asks straight out.

“Of course” I answer almost immediately. This may be exactly what I need in my life, to be in a band.

“That’s fucking awesome, but listen I have to go. Drop by mom and dads house next Sunday and we’ll play you our demos”

“Sweet as dude, see you then” I reply

“Sweet, and thanks so much” he says before hanging up.

Deep down inside I have a feeling we could take this whole band thing to the top level. And I'm excited about it.

...

Hey Guys!!..
I'd like to say thankyou sooooo much for all the comments!, you guys rock!!!...I always love reading them they make me motivated to write more!!..
..
And sorry the last couple of chapters hav been a bit boring, theyre kinda filler inneras...In the next couple of chapters things will change.. So keep reading and keep up with the awesome comments!!....

xxxx
I LOVE everyone!!