Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Sponge bob

Frank's POV

We’ve got one day before we go on tour. A tour that is going to last about 1 month before we come home for a weeks rest then go back again for another 2 month tour. I am far from ready, I have so many things to sort out and pack and it doesn’t help when every five minutes my completely prepared and sexy boyfriend decides he wants some sexy time. Basically Gerard is packed, prepared and ready and I'm not. And since Gerard is a very horny boy and I'm the only fuckable thing in our house he is constantly suggesting I ‘take a break’ from packing so I can ‘sit down and have a coffee with Gerard’. Pffffttt yeah right!

“No Gerard! I have to finish packing, go away!” I bat his hands away from my hips and kick him gently in the leg.

“But I'm bored!” Gerard whines throwing himself backwards onto our bed.

“Well find something interesting to do” I reply throwing my boxers at his face.

“Eww Frankie germs” he shrieks literally like a girl.

“Hehehe!” I giggle watching him march out of the room arms crossed as he pokes his tongue at me. “Awww I love you too Gee!”

-Time Elapse-
An hour later and I’ve finally finished packing; I walk down the stairs to find Gerard curled up on the couch watching ‘Sponge bob Squarepants’ on Nickelodeon. It makes me smile; he looks so adorable propped up on the couch occasionally laughing to himself and playing with his hair. Somehow it makes me realize how lucky and grateful I am to have Gerard in my life. He is what I'm living for; I would sacrifice everything for him. I can't imagine living my life without Gerard Arthur Way.

I walk behind the couch and pounce into Gerard's lap wrapping my arms around his neck. I apply a big sloppy kiss on his cheek and grin at him with all my teeth showing. He smiles back showing all his tiny teeth and wraps his arms around my waist.

“So I take it you’ve finally finished packing then Pansy?” he says adding emphasis on saying ‘finally’.

“Mhmmm, and looks like you’ve enjoyed watching Sponge bob for the last hour” I giggle at how much of a child Gerard really is. Come on how many adults in their 20’s watch childish programme’s like Sponge bob Squarepants? Well none that I know anyway. But his childish antics make me love him even more.

I watch Gerard as he laughs out loud because ‘Patrick the Starfish’ hammered a piece of wood to his forehead. I begin to laugh too, not at Patrick but at Gerard and his cuteness. I rest my head on Gerard's chest and watch him as he watches the TV, every now and then he’d chuckle to himself or his triangular nose would twitch or he’d plant kisses on my forehead. After a while I found myself falling asleep safe in Gerard's arm, only to dream about the love of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it sux.
I was gonna have boysex but then i realised I had boy sex like 2 chapters ago..LoL
Feedback and comments are welcome...
Next chapter is going to be kinda like another MCR outing? i guess?
xx