Sequel: Torment

Killing Jar

Another Heart Calls

"Ok," I said. "I'll sing the whole song for you so that you know what it sounds like and then we'll both sing it together."

"Got it," Ryan said. Ryan was great. He was really helpful. I wanted to make sure te song was good before Brendon sang it.

I had my guitar ready. I started playing, then singing. When I was done, Ryan clapped.

"I loved it," Ryan said.

"Ok," I said. "Now, I don't want to go through the whole song. I just want to do a few parts to make sure it'll sound ok."

"Ok," Ryan said.

"Here's the music and lyrics," I said handing him some papers. Ryan looked over them for a moment.

"Ok," he said. "What part do you want to go over?"

"Let's start at the very beginning to the first chorus," I said.

"Ok," Ryan said, looking at the papers.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. I started playing the introduction.

[Note: The italics are Ava singing, bold is Ryan, bold and italic is both]

Do you remember when we didn't care
We were just two kids that took the moment when it was there
Do you remember you at all
Another heart calls

Yeah I remember when we stole the night
We'd lie awake but dreaming 'til the sun would wash the sky

Just as soon as I see you
But didn't I, but didn't I tell you

As deep as I need you,
You wanna leave it all


What can I do?
Say it's true
Or everything that matters breaks in two
Say it's true
I'll never ask for anyone but you

I stopped playing and looked at Ryan.

"That sounded amazing," I said. "I'm so glad it worked."

"Yeah," Ryan said quietly, his eyes on the paper in his hands. I frowned.

"Are you ok?" I asked, getting up from where I was sitting. I set my guitar down and went to sit next to Ryan. I looked at the papers. "Is there something wrong with the song?"

"No," Ryan said, looking at me. I looked at him too. "It's just.."

"What?" I asked.

"It's.." Ryan said, looking distracted. Before I could ask any more questions, Ryan was leaning in. He was kissing me. And I wasn't pulling away. Ryan pulled away though. "Perfect."

I felt myself blush. I looked down at my hands.

"We should get back to working on the song," I said, quietly.

"Yeah," Ryan said. I looked back up at Ryan.

Instead of getting up and going back to my seat, I made the biggest mistake in my life. I kissed Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song in this chapter is 'Another Heart Calls' by the All-American Rejects.
Coments??
~Sally
Also, if anyone is interested, I have a new Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross story. Click here.