Standing on Rooftops

Chapter 14

Still Jimmy's P.O.V

I quickly jumped up from behind the drum set and ran up the stairs with the guys close behind. I saw Taylor on top of Tashina choking her.

"What the hell are you doing Taylor?" I yelled grabbing her waist and pulling her off Tashina.

"I'm trying to kill her!" I held her tightly as she tried to get out of my grip.

"You psycho bitch! what the hell is wrong with you?" Tashina said rubbing her throat while she headed out the front door. Once she left all eyes were on Taylor. I let her go so I could grab her crutches. She stood on one foot, holding onto the wall.

"So do you want to explain what happened?" Byrann asked placing her hand on her hip.

I gave Taylor her crutches and leaned against the same wall as her, running a hand down my face.

"Damn, do you know how much you scared me? I seriously thought that was you who screamed." She laughed. "It's not funny." I say.

"I'm sorry that I scared you Jimmy." She said. "We were just arguing about Kira and Nikki here and she pissed me off when she said that she brought them here. That's when I tackled her."

Byrann's mouth made an 'O' shape.

*1 Week Later*
Normal P.O.V
"Is that all the equipment?" I asked Byrann yawning while shutting the van doors. This pass week i've grown a liking to Byrann. Turns out she is a really awesome girl.

"Seems like it," She smiled, "What time did you go to sleep? You knew we had to wake up early." She laughed. it was true, we all had to get up early today. The guys were asked by one of their old friends from Junior year , if they would play a show out in Bakersfield, and of course they weren't going to turn it down, so we had to be there to get things set up and stuff.

We both made our way the front of the van and got in. I sat next to Jimmy. That left an empty seat next to me. Matt was our driver, Val sat shot gun, Zacky, Johnny, Byrann sat behind me and Jimmy. The Berry brothers were in their own vehicle.

"Fuck! Where the hell is your boyfriend Byrann?" Matt yelled.

"I don't know. He said he was going to be here on time." Right when she finshed Brian entered the van not making eye contact to anybody and sat down next to me.

"About fucking time Haner." Matt said pulling onto the road.

"Whatever." I heard him mumble. I was about to reach my seat belt when i accendently touched his hand.

"Sorry." He let out a small chuckle and rubbed his eyes.

"Its alright."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know and I'm sorry! I'm on my I-pod writing this.
my computer is having some problems so updates for this story will be slow

=D