Standing on Rooftops

Where you going with this?

"A little."

"Woah! Are you serious?" I stopped in front of her suddenly. i think I kinda freaked her out cause her eyes went wide. "Yeah, but it could just be mixed emotions." She said walking again, shrugging it off. I walked by her again.

"You gotta be kidding right? No girl ever has mixed emotions towards Baker." Then I thought about Brian. "Or Haner." "Whose Haner?" She asked looking up. I also looked up to see what she was looking at. Just the sky and clouds. "The guy that was between Zacky and Jimmy, he's the tall guy." I told her. She was tapping her index finger on her chin, trying to remember.

"Oh yeah him! He's hot!"

My mouth dropped a little in surprise. "Well don't get excited he already has a girlfriend." i said more bitchy then I wanted to. "Byrann right?" She asked. "Yeah! how do you know?"
"Passed by some girls who mentioned her." "And Brian's name was also mentioned?" She nodded. "Typical." I said shaking my head. "Speaking of the she devil. This is my street." I said seeing Byrann leave Jimmy's house. Just then a idea came to my mind.

"You wanna come over? I'm sure the guys are just hanging out." She looked at her watch, then back up at me, biting her lip. "Sure, but I can only stay for awhile." I gave no response.

We passed 3 houses before we were face to face with Byrann. "Morris." She said placing her hand on her left hip. "Yup." Was all I said passing her."Jeez, aren't I just lucky to be with Brian?" She said still as she was. "Um...yeah I guess?"

what the hell is this all about?

She was yelling something to me as we walked pass my house to Jimmy's, so I just flipped her the bird. We walked into Jimmy's house.

He's parents aren't home just so you know.

Knowing they would all be in his basement I was about to walk down there, but they were whispering and you could hear bottles clinging to each other. I tried to hold in my laugh. "Hey! It's just me!" I yelled from the basement door. "Jesus fucking Christ! Damn it Taylor you made us waste 6 beers." I heard Zack's voice say.

i walked down the stairs. "Val is here?" I asked mid way. "No, Jimmy took 2 for himself." Matt said. "Jimmy, Jimmy , Jimmy." As I got to the bottom I saw Tashina was still at the top of the staircase. "You know you can come down here Tashina!" "Whose here?" Zack asked. "Tashina. You know the new girl, from lunch today?" I said seating on the couch.

She came down and sat between me and Zack. Wow! she must be happy right now. We all sat there in awkward silence. Matt was the first to loosen up the tension. "So...Tashina, Where did you move from?" "Oh! Um..Seattle." I wasn't paying attention to what she said, until the guys were all staring at me.

"What?" I said with my mouth filled with bread that I got from Jimmy's kitchen. "She's from Seattle too." Johnny said pointing to Tashina. I immediately spit the bread out of my mouth onto the carpet. "Sorry!" I said innocently to Jimmy seeing he was giving me his 'What the fuck' look. I turned my attention back to Tashina. "No way! Really?" I squealed. "Don't you already know her or..something?" Matt asked.

"Um...I don't, I don't think so..? Do we?" I was confused now. "Uh..-" "Where did you go to school at?" i asked her. "Rockbridge." "Oh O.K then I don't think we do cause I went to Miyamura." "Your still cleaning your mess." Jimmy said still giving me the 'look' "I have to go now." Tashina said getting up and walking up the stairs. "I'll see you tomorrow?" "Yeah."

I turned back to the guys. Zacky was smirking to himself as Tashina walked up the rest of the stairs. I rolled my eyes at him. "So what do you guys think?" I asked them.

"Hot!" Johnny said.
"I would so tap that." Brian said.

"Didn't you do that with Byrann already?" I asked slouched in the couch. Then I realized what I said and all eyes went from me to Brian who was glaring at me, and his jaw clenched together. "Whoops." Was all I said.

"Dude! No way are you fucking serious?" Came from Matt. "It's not a surprise." Jimmy said.

Tashina's P.O.V

As I was walking home I couldn't stop thinking about Taylor. I don't like her like that It's just her name sounded so.. familiar, so did her features. When I got home I went straight to my new room. Boxes still everywhere stacked. i flopped down on my bed and took out my phone to call one of my friends back in Seattle. I waited until someone picked up.

"Hello?"
"Hey! You went to Miyamura right?"
"Yeah, why?"
"And you mentioned someone by the name Taylor?"
"Ugh! Taylor Morris, yeah, where you going with this?"

Then I shut my phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
this is byrann