Standing on Rooftops

What the ape shit was that?

"OK, Matt and Val need to get back together." Johnny said. Wow. That got me by surprise, but he has a point. "Your right Johnny, but I tried getting her side of the story, but Michelle....the way she is...had to get in the way." I sat next to Jimmy. He put his arm around me.

"I think I can take care of that." Brian smirked.

"Ahh..crap, your not gonna try to sleep with her. Are you Bri?" Zacky asked giving him a weird look. Brian gave him a 'what the fuck' look. "What? No, i'm just gonna take her out of the picture. I agree with Johnny. Matt and Val have known each other for the longest and some whore chick is not going to tear them apart." The last part made me smile a bit.

"So, how are we going to do this?" Jimmy asked.

****
I was on my way to Jimmy's house when my phone vibrated. "Hello?"
"Hey, Taylor were not meeting at Jimmy's house. Were all at Johnny's bar." Zacky said. I stopped walking and turned around back to my house.

"OK, well I don't have a ride you know?" I answered back opening my door. "Oh, fuck. No shit." I laughed slightly as I sat on my couch. "Brian volunteered to pick you up. So, he'll be there ok? Ok bye."

Brian? Ah jeez. This could be very awkward. I looked down at what I was wearing. Shorts and a White shirt. Well if your going to Johnny's bar you should change. I told myself. So, I ran up to my room and put on black skinny jeans and a Metallica shirt. When I was trying to find my favorite vans I heard a horn from outside.

He's already here? I grabbed my high top converse instead. I walked out to his car with just my socks on.

"Hey." I greeted

"Hello." He looked down at my feet. I laughed.

****
"So you got to my house pretty fast." I broke the awkward silence between us.
"Yeah, well there was no traffic." He responded. I nodded.
"So...How are things with you and uh..."
"Byrann?"
"Yeah."
"There OK I guess." He shrugged.
I nodded again.

****
"Taylor, how are you?" Jimmy asked as I sat across from him. "Pretty good Jim and yourself?" I rested my arms on the table.

"Fucking awesome." He slurred. Typical Jimmy.
"So whats the plan?" Brian asked.
"God, your so gorgeous." I said in my thoughts, but i guess I didn't cause once I did all the guys looked at me.
"I mean..." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I gotta pee." I quickly got out of the booth and walked to the bathroom.

What the ape shit was that? I just said Brian was gorgeous and he was right there. Oh , my god. I paced the around the room trying to get the guts to go back out there. Just F N do it Taylor. "OK, just go out there and act like you said nothing." I tried to convince myself.

Once I was halfway to the table I turned back around, but I was stopped by Jimmy. "I heard what you said." He crossed his arms over his chest. "Fuck! If you heard then that means-" "Brian heard it too." Jimmy finished. "I'm not here for that. We're not here for that. We are here for Matt and Val."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated this story for along time also that this is just a filler.
comments???