Yet Another Jonas

Chapter 18

My heart sank to what felt like my gut. Why in the world are they here? Oh my god…. Nick came up behind me and immediately pulled me behind him.

“Hello,” He said. By this time the rest of the family came to the door.

“Hi. Um, here.” His mom said, handing me the flowers. I took them but almost of disgust.

“Kids, go to the living room.” I heard Mr. Jonas say.

Nick looked me in the eyes and took my hand leading me to the living room. I let him. Interesting….

Nia’s POV

So, Joe took my hand and led me to the living room.

“Niiiiiiaaaaa!!!!!!” He yelled like I wasn’t right next to him.

“ Haha, what Joe?”

“ What do you want to do?”

“I don’t know- watch a movie?”

“ YES!!!!”

" Haha, alright Joe.”

“Hey guys, we’re gonna watch a movie!”

“Um, actually Joe, Kevin and I are gonna go up to my room and play a game.”

“Ugh, guys! How about you two Nick?”

Shelby looked at Nick and they agreed to stay.

“ Nick! Put a movie in!” Joe said to his curly headed brother.

And then he did something I was not expecting at all. He pulled me down into his lap on the couch. Of course I started laughing, and then we both kind of stopped and looked in each others eyes. Woah…

“I-I…” Good job Nia, all you can do is stutter.

“ Oh, haha. Sorry….” He apologized. He looked at me again and we locked eyes.

“ Don’t be.” I said as we both smiled. What the heck was that?

Kevin’s POV

I went and I jumped on Allie’s bed.

“Keeeeviiin!!! Geez…. That bed is gonna fall apart!”

She laughed and shook her head.

“How are you doing sis?”

“What do you mean Kevkins?”

“Allie, you know exactly what I mean.” She sighed.

“Yes I do…”

“I know. So talk to me.”

“ I just keep wondering if maybe I should feel happy or something that all that happened to me was that he broke up with me and said some hurtful things… But everyone has their own tragedy right? But is hers more important? I mean none of us know if she even for sure got raped. Ugh…”

“Allie. Listen to what you’re saying. You’re right- everyone has their own tragedy. And everyone deals with it their own way. Everyone goes through a break up, not everyone gets raped. I’m probably not giving the best advice here. But what I’m trying to say is, don’t push your life aside because you think that you shouldn’t be sad or anything. Focus on you for awhile, it’s okay to do that every once in a while.”

“Thanks Kevin. Now, lets actually play that game we told them we were gonna play.”

“ Sounds good.”

Meanwhile still at the front door

“ Matt was unconscious when we got home. And there was a girls clothes all over the floor. I- I can’t imagine what he did but he probably deserved it. We’re so sorry.”

“Well I think that coming here wasn’t the best idea for Shelby. It’s way too soon. But out of respect for her, I think that all of you should stay away from her for awhile. We’ll do our best to help her through, and hopefully we can also lead her to a forgiving state.” Mr. Jonas told them.

“Thank you, I guess that’s the best we can ask for.”

And with that, they left.

Nick’s POV

The movie is going nicely and she’s sitting closer to me than she has been. A good sign? There’s still one thing I want to know. How far did Matt actually get before Kevin, Joe, and Nia got there? I don’t want to go ahead and ask when I’ve already been stepping on glass to get to where we are. Time to get my brothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I haven't been on in like, forever. And this chapter probably sucks. I'm sorry. But please keep commenting!!! I hope to update again tomorrow. If I get enough comments, I'll update again today! What would you guys like to see happen? Comment and let me know!

Comment and subscribe! Love you guys! :)