Summer and Forever

Don't go

I slept in the Jonas’s cottage that night. Things were awkward as Joe and Melina were constantly glued at the lips.

Nick was in his room playing his DS and so Kevin and I were left together sitting and staring at the TV screen without actually seeing it. I bounced my knee repeatedly, I was so on edge.

I was terrified to do this train trip to get that job as a secretary but I knew I had to do it for my sanity. Jordan wouldn’t have wanted me to live with them while they behaved like this.

I fell asleep on the couch. I could have gotten up and gone to bed but Melina and Joe were in there and I didn’t want to bother them.

When I woke up, in the middle of the night, the TV was still going on some late night show and I was sprawled across Kevin’s chest. I raised my head slowly and looked up at his sleeping face. He looked angelic and handsome even from this angle where I could almost see up his nose. His curls were bouncy and only emphasized how hot he was. I sighed. As much as I hated to admit this I had actually fallen for him. I had fallen in love.

I groaned and buried my face in his chest, forgetting that I might wake him up. He sighed sleepily and curled his arms around my waist.

“Sarai?” He mumbled.

“Mmm?”

“Don’t go.”

I frowned. What was he talking about? He just broke up with me!

He surprised me by rolling over suddenly so that I was underneath him on the couch. He pressed me into the couch gently, supporting most of his weight, and looked at my face for a long moment.

“Stay. Stay with me.”

“What about what you said? You want a partner you can touch and hold and…and…and kiss.” I stuttered.

He was making me afraid. He looked at me for a long moment, silent in thought.
Part of me…no…all of me hoped that he would tell me that it didn’t matter. He’d find a way as long as I stayed with him.

“Stay with me.” He pleaded.

“Where am I gonna stay Kevin Jonas?” I tried to laugh it off but his face didn’t lighten up.
His eyes captured mine and pleaded with me. It was torture.

“You’ll stay with me.”

“That’s not very well thought out.” I commented.

He kissed me. His lips moved with mine and his tongue demanded entrance which I granted. He moved his arm so it was supporting my neck and pulled me even closer to him.
When he broke away I didn’t have any fight left in me. “Stay.” He said quietly.

“Where am I going to stay?”

“With us. Our house.” I frowned.

“Is there room? Isn’t that imposing?”

“We always have people staying with us for periods of time. You’ll just be a bit more permanent.”

I tried not to smile. I really did. Somehow the smile forced itself onto my face and I couldn’t contain it. He smiled when he saw me light up.

“So you’ll stay?”

“I should probably tell my parents.” I mumbled guiltily. I pressed my face into his chest.

“Are you afraid?” His thumb stroked the side of my face gently and grinned when he saw me shiver. I reached up and traced a line down the side of his face from his right eyebrow to his neck. I laughed when he shivered.

“Yup.” I replied.

“Good.” He laughed evilly. “You should be.”

His lips hit the crook of my neck and he kissed his way down my neck onto my shoulder and then back up until he met my lips for a never ending kiss.

He suddenly broke the kiss, got off the couch and the sudden cold wind caused me to curl into a ball.

“Hey!” I protested.

His arms snaked under my knees and under my shoulders and lifted me up from the couch, crushing me to his chest. I put my arms around his neck to stop myself from feeling like I was going to fall.

“It’s probably better if we don’t sleep out here.” He grinned down at me.

“But I was so comfortable.” I complained. “I don’t want to go back to my cold bed. Get back down on the couch.” I demanded.

“No.” He began to walk, still holding me.

“It’s cold in there and I didn’t hear Joe leave our room. Don’t make me sleep there. That’ll just be awkward.” I protested and whined. Kevin just chuckled and kept walking.
I frowned when we passed my room. “I’m not sleeping in Nick’s room!” I said in a horrified voice.

He just laughed harder, trying to stifle it. We finally came to a door.

“Open it for me?”

“Oh.” I said, understanding dawning on me.

I relinquished his neck with one hand to grab the door knob and open the door. Then I grabbed him again, afraid I was going to fall.

He walked into the room, kicking the door shut with his foot and then he dumped me unceremoniously on the bed.

“Such a gentleman.” I yawned.

He pulled back the covers and I shuffled up the bed to get underneath as well. “If you fart and hold my head under the covers I will not be amused.” I warned sleepily.

His face transformed into shock and then exploded with laughter that he couldn’t contain. I didn’t care. He was so warm and I was so happy again that I just snuggled against his warmth and rested my head on his shoulder.

“This doesn’t break your purity promise?” I asked with a yawn.

“Nope.” The ‘nope’ rumbled from his chest and I heard it. I chuckled in amusement and wrapped my arm around his body.

“Then goodnight. I hope the others don’t freak out about this.”

“Joe is probably doing this with Melina.” He countered, sighing. I didn’t bother replying. I was already asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nawww. Yeah i decided there really wasn't much of a story if the pair weren't together :P And i don't want any sibling rivalry for the affections of Sarai or Melina to happen just yet...