Summer and Forever

The lowest thing imaginable

When I went into my room I stopped in shock and went bright red. Melina was in her bra and was lying on Joe’s chest, smiling up at him affectionately. He was grinning down at her, whispering something sweet to her when he looked up and saw me.

“It’s not what you think.” He said hurriedly. Melina went a brighter shade of red then me and scrambled to get off Joe. She fell off the bed, the covers ripped off and I had the unpleasant sight of realizing that Melina was only wearing her bra and under wear; nothing else.

I covered my eyes with one hand. “I’ll never be innocent again!” I snickered.

Melina was gasping like a gold fish while Joe thought we were both freaking annoying and hilarious at the same time.

“Joe?”

“Yeah?”

“Can you get out while I get changed please?” He smirked but nodded. I was immensely pleased to see he wore his tracksuit to bed even though he had no shirt on. He didn’t have a bad torso. He left and Melina looked at me.

“Nothing happened.” She said pleadingly.

“I believe you and it’s really none of my business.” I replied easily.

“I’m not a slut or anything.”

“I don’t think that Melina!” I protested. “I was just surprised, that’s all. I truly don’t care that you slept in the same bed as him in your underwear. It doesn’t matter to me. Seriously.”

She nodded cautiously. “So, what’s happening with you and Kevin?” She tried to be nonchalant as she pulled a shirt on over her head and didn’t realize that it was Joe’s. I changed everything as quickly as possible without answering her question, deciding to wear shorts and a singlet as it was finally nice weather outside.

We emerged from the room. I rubbed sleep from my eyes as I sat down to eat breakfast. “No time for breakfast. We’re late!” Kevin grabbed my hand and yanked me out of my chair.

The Jonas brothers plus Melina and I ran to the mess hall and found everyone already seated. “A-HEM!” Hilary cleared her throat disapprovingly.

“I bet she doesn’t ask us to counsel again.” Kevin whispered in my ear. I stifled a laugh and took a seat at the back of the theater.

Kevin and his brothers walked up to the front of the podium to give their end of camp speech and announce winners of music competitions and everything. I hadn’t entered in any music award thing. I’d been too busy hanging out (and making out) with Kevin. Joe grabbed the mike.

“I’d like to give you all a big hand. You guys have been awesome this camp. Did we have a totally rockin time?” He shouted into the mike.

All the girls stamped their feet and screamed in approval. Random calls of “I LOVE YOU JOE JONAS!” echoed throughout the crowd. He laughed. “I love ya’ll too.” He rumbled into the mike. The girls cheered again.

Melina looked less then impressed. I leaned over. “You know he doesn’t mean it like that. He slept with you last night.”

She grinned. “That is true.” She said cockily. She had changed so much since meeting Joe Jonas. Then again, so had I.

Kevin stood up to award the prizes. I watched his face with a small smile as he called the first girl’s name but I froze when I heard the name. “Ingrid Prim.” He said in his low toned, sexy voice. He seemed to freeze a bit when he read that but he relaxed and flashed the crowd a smile.

“Ingrid? Come on down.”

Ingrid got up from her seat and swaggered over to Kevin with a prissy air that made me suddenly feel afraid. I felt very afraid. She took her award from him with a flirtatious smile that caused my insides to ignite in enraged jealousy and then she did the lowest thing imaginable.

She leaned into the microphone in Kevin’s hand and said “I just want to show all of you how a real kiss is supposed to look. Not the stuff we’ve been subjected to seeing throughout this camp.” Then her perfectly manicured hand wrapped around the back of Kevin’s neck and she pulled him down for a kiss.

Her mouth connected with his and everyone saw her tongue slip into his mouth. To me the kiss lasted for a week but in reality it lasted less then a second before Kevin pulled away and looked at her with a mixture of anger and disgust on his face. That slightly quelled the rage pitting in my stomach but not by much.

I trembled in my seat while Melina gripped my hand. “We’ll get her after the assembly.” She promised quietly. I just let out a growl
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, i know what's gonna happen :D should i put the next chapter in or leave ya'll hanging?