Summer and Forever

Ingrid topless...not a pretty sight

The car was packed. I let out a breath of relief and leaned against it, waiting for the boys to come so we could all just get out of here. I spotted Joe walking past me and waved him over. "So when do we get out of here?"

He looked sheepish. "We stay until the last girls have gone." My face fell.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm serious about you." He breathed, batting his eyelids and pouting his mouth. I laughed and whacked him on the shoulder.

"I forgot. You only let my brother do that to you." he pretended to be hurt and I rolled my eyes. "It shouldn't be too long now actually. Its only Ingrid and her posse left here."

I made a face and crossed my arms. Joe grinned at me. "I take it you aren't fond of old Ingri-poos."

I chuckled. "Ingri-poos. Nice one. Affectionate and appropriate. I must use that on her before i leave."

"Don't you dare say it was from me." Joe warned. I stuck my tongue out at him and saw Nick walking towards us with a sickened look in his face.

"What's wrong?" Joe and I said together, in alarm.

Nick groaned and covered his face. "Hilary has a boyfriend."

"The counsellor?"

"Who else?"

I looked at him and then said... "And how do you know this?"

"Guess who walked in on a hot and heave make out session." Joe replied for him with a smart guess. Nick shuddered and looked like he was going to be sick.

"You're such a girl." I snickered.

He raised an eyebrow. "I'll remember that...man."

"Yoo hoo!" The annoying soprano voice that made me instantly want to set something on fire could only belong to Ingrid.

We turned simultaneously to greet her as she sauntered up to us. Surprisingly, she was alone. "What?" I asked flatly. Joe kicked my ankle, telling me not to be rude.

"I just wanted to say goodbye to Kevin." She said innocently. "Do you know where he is?" Her blue eyes locked with my angry violet ones.

"He's in the cabin." I said through gritted teeth.

"ALright then." With a wicked grin, she sauntered to the cabin. Nick, Joe and I looked at each other.

"Do you want to go after her or shall I?" Nick asked me. I balled my fists and scowled. "I'll do it."

I stalked to the cabin and threw open the door to the cabin to find a horrifying sight. Ingrid was undressing herself in front of Kevin....
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh deary me. I really am feeling sorry for Ingrid. She's a character with no morals whatsoever and i'm just bashing her. ahahahaha

COMMENTS, MY LOVELIES!