Summer and Forever

Pervert alert

I sunk into my seat and closed my eyes. So much had happened in such a short time and i was looking forward to just being with myself for a while and figuring everything out.

I felt a jolt as the seat next to me was suddenly filled with my neighbour and i grimaced in annoyance. Couldn't the jackass be a bit more careful?

Something poked my wrist and i opened my eyes to see a greasy, squinty eyed boy peering at me.

"Hey there." He leered at me. I stared at him and shook my head to myself before replying nicely.

"Hello."

"You flying alone?"

'"No." I answered honestly. He smirked and glanced around.

"I don't see anyone with you."

"They're in different seats." I glared. This jerk was pissing me off. He went silent and I closed my eyes again. Suddenly I felt his hand close over mine and my eyes shot open again.

"Sorry. I was looking for my own ear plug."

"Its on your side." I said in a slightly louder voice then intended.

"Right." He smirked. He disappeared for a second or two and then popped back up. "Wanna flick through porno with me?"

I stared at him in disbelief. "Why on earth do you think i'd want to do that?"

"Just trying to figure out if you're lesbian or what." I rolled onto my side to get away from him and everything was fine for maybe a minute or two until i felt his hand slide over my butt. I sat up and glared at him, bunching my hand into a fist.

"I dropped my porno." He snickered. He disappeared but now i couldn't rest at all. I drew my knees up to my chest and grit my teeth. What was it about me that attracted jackasses?

Kevin wasn't included in that of course.

**

Eventually, I fell asleep. I remembered trying not to but i was so tired that it just happened. When i woke, groggy and disorientated, I found that the lewd guy next to me was running his hand up my leg. His hand was dangerously high up the inside of my thigh before I pulled away from him and attempted to scream.

His hand clamped over my mouth. "Shut up." He hissed at me. His mean squinty eyes locked onto my breasts and he ran one hand over them before my clenched fist found its way into his jaw.

He gave a small yelp and disappeared again but now I was thoroughly upset. I got out of my seat and made my way quickly to the toilet, aware that he was following me.

The toilet was occupied on both sides and i grimaced, turning to face him. He grinned at me.

"Wanna go for a quickie in there?" He said, just as the toilet door opened.

Kevin happened to be in there and he heard what the guy said. His face transformed into shock as he heard the words. He looked at me and at my half terrified and half pissed off face, decided this guy was not welcome, and stepped in front of me.

"Are you harrassing my girlfriend?" I let my forehead rest on his back as he confronted the pervert.

The pervert backed off and glared. "I thought she was lying when she said she was with someone." Kevin just growled.

There was silence for a second and then the lewd guy said... "Wanna go into the toilets anyway? I don't mind a three way."

Kevin made a choked, angry noise and I felt his back tense up. I stepped in front of Kevin and glared at the freak. "Piss off okay? Its obvious you're not wanted here, you disgusting freak." I snarled.

He stared at me and then his hand struck out and caught my cheek bone. I stumbled and felt Kevin's hands wrap around me and catch me. I heard another crack and saw the pervert stumble back and fall on his ass.

The stewardesses came rushing up and after an explanation from Kevin, they grabbed the freak and hauled him off.

**

Kevin dragged me past my seat and back to his. Joe and Nick were passed out for the moment. "I'm okay." I said meekly. I looked up at Kevin and saw the fury in his face. I knew this wasn't the best time to talk to him so I just stood there while he sat down.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down with him so that we were sharing his seat. I could feel the angrily tensed muscles in his back and legs which made me more miserable. I hated it when he was angry and this was all my fault.

I should never have let myself fall asleep.

Kevin fiddled with the seat until it was in a reclining position. He lay back and pulled me on top of him so that i was curled into him. His arm supported my back while the other pulled a blanket over us. Then his hand came up to my face and his thumb stroked my jaw.

"Sarai?" He said gently as I didn't say anything. He kissed the top of my head and continued to stroke my sore jaw. "I wanted to kill him." He growled. I could feel the growl through his chest and that was when I began to cry.

He felt the shaking against him and held me tighter. "Sshh love. Its alright." He whispered softly. "I wont' let him hurt you again." I buried my face in his chest.

"Go to sleep love. I'll watch over you." He promised softly. I was so tired and emotionally drained that I obeyed immediately. The last thing I felt was his lips on mine and then I crashed into oblivion.
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go. The next chapter will be Kevin's P.O.V on this event. I realize i didn't give the pervert a name but meh. does he really need one? Maybe I'll make it that Kevin actually knows this freak. watcha think, my lovelies?