Summer and Forever

Fun in the pool

I woke up with my head resting on Kevin's chest and smiled. I liked waking up like this. It made me feel...loved.

I slowly untangled myself so as not to wake Kevin up and he mumbled in his sleep before rolling onto his side. I grinned a little when I watched him and took his phone from his pocket to take a few pictures.

He looked so cute when asleep. He looked pretty good when he was awake, mind you.

I went downstairs slowly as i was still waking up and saw Joe and Nick sitting at the kitchen counter, chatting.

"Hey Sari. Where's Kev?"

"Asleep."

"He ok?"

"Yeah he's doing better."

Joe nodded. "I thought he looked a bit freaked out."

"We were all a bit freaked out." Nick admitted.

"How's Frankie doing?"

"He's fine. Mum and Dad are with him at the hospital. Dad's gonna bring us back a pizza in about twenty minutes."

I nodded and yawned.

"Just woke up?"

"Yup."

"And Kevin was asleep as well?"

"Yup."

"So were you sleeping together?" Joe grinned and I scowled at him.

"Get your mind out of the gutter Jonas."

"Yes Ma'am." Joe made a fish face at me and I laughed.

"Come sit." Nick patted the seat beside him. I obliged patiently. "Mum said that you should give her all your washing when she gets back."

"I can do that myself.."

"She wants to. Makes her feel like she's returning the favour."

"A life for laundry."

Nick chuckled. "Something like that. She's a mother. They're all pretty weird."

"Amen to that." I replied. Nick's face went serious at my words and I realized he was rememebring the phone conversation I'd had with my mother. Joe noticed the face.

"Whats up bro?"

"Nothing. Just thinking."

"Don't hurt yourself." I said quietly.

"Oohh little Nicky got burned! Want some ice for that bro?" Nick scoffed and shoved at his brother.

"Get lost."

"I can't. I have an amazing sense of direction."

"You got lost in the camp woods."

"Well..."

Nick turned to me with a grin. "He led his group of girls into the woods, couldn't find the activity and got completely lost. So the genius decides to sit them all down for a little quality Joe Jonas time with them."

"Joe, you dirty pervert!" I exclaimed. Joe reddened.

"It wasn't like that. It was just supposed to be questions and stuff. Usually they're full of them."

Nick began to laugh. "Yeah usually they are but this group of girls took his words wrongly and attacked him."

Joe rubbed the back of his neck ruefully. "They all wanted me....badly. My hair will never be the same. I think one of the girls actually bit me."

I laughed harder. "I can't imagine why she'd bite you. You don't look like you'd taste very good."

"Oohh, Joe got burned! Want some ice for that bro?" Nick repeated Joe's words.

"You know what? Sarai has insulted both of us and we haven't done anything about it." I tried to get off the seat and run away from them but Nick was faster then me. He grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him. Joe came round the side of the bench and grabbed my legs.

I struggled and kicked but I knew it was no use. They were too strong.

"HELP!" I shouted as loud as i could. Someone's hand went over my mouth and they began to walk somewhere. I couldn't really see as the genius who was covering my mouth was also poking me in the eye.

I felt hot wind on my face and knew we must be outside. The hand left my face and I looked over to see the pool.

"NO!" I screamed. Joe began to laugh and they set me down on the ground. Nick pressed on my shoulders to keep me down while Joe removed my shoes and socks.

"Sarai's going swimming." Nick began to sing.

"Please don't. I'll be nice, I promise."

"Too late shorty."

"I am not short-" They picked me up again, having removed my shoes and socks and swung me over the pool before swinging me back. "No!" I screamed again. We heard footsteps and Kevin rushed outside.

"Whats going on? What are you doing?" He demanded.

"Kevin help me." I pleaded. "They're going to chuck me in the pool." He raised an eyebrow.

"Guys you need to seriously grow up." He pulled me out of their arms and held me close to him. They looked bored and disappointed.

"Throwing her in is my job."

"Huh?"

Kevin picked me up bridal style and threw me deep into the middle of the pool. I screamed until I hit the water and went under. I came up coughing and spluttering.

"YOU JERKS!" I shouted at them. The brothers just stood at the edge of the pool and hi-fived each other. I grumpily stalked out of the pool and went towards the three brothers.

"Come on Sarai. It was a little joke. Don't be mad." Kevin pleaded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He stiffened in surprise and then kissed me back. I moved into him and he stepped back. I pulled back and smiled at him, then i shoved him violently into the pool.

He fell in with a splash, socks and all. Joe and Nick hi fived each other and turned to hi five me but i shoved Joe in the chest. He fell into the pool next to his brother.

Nick backed away with a gulp. I tackled him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We both went into the pool together.

I didn't mind. I was already wet as. When I came up i found I was surrounded by the boys.

Nick grabbed one arm, Joe grabbed the other and Kevin pushed my head. I went under for one second and then was let up. They released me and swam away from me, laughing.

I was laughing until I got some water in my throat. I coughed it up but found that I couldn't cough and swim at the same time. I sank a little bit and found myself hoisted back up.

"You alright Sari?" Kevin asked. I laughed and relaxed against him.

"Yeah I'm good." I looked over to see Nick sitting on the edge of the pool, watching us. When he saw me looking at him he gave me a quick smile and turned away. I frowned but didn't think on it.

***

When the Jonas's father turned up we were all dry. I was wearing Kevin's shirt and Nick's shorts, as Kevin's were too big for me. He grinned at us all.

"Been swimming guys?" He handed us the pizza and watched as we all hoed into it.

"Yeah, Sarai was real mature and shoved us in." My mouth opened at the lie and I looked up at Joe.

"Yeah but only beacuse some 'mature' idiots chucked me in first." He laughed.

"How's Frankie?" I turned to Paul and inquired.

"He's doing just fine. He already wants to come home and he's very adamant that you are not to eat all the ice cream."

We all laughed at that. Kevin sat next to me on the couch and rested against me. It was comfortable and warm and it felt like i was in a real family.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been checking every day and my last chapter didn't get many comments. :( Hopefully this chapter will inspire you to write a few words to me. Seriously even a 'Hi, your story is cool' is perfet with me. xD

comments = cyber kisses, hugs and more kisses