Summer and Forever

Insecurities, swimming, perving and Bertranna

I woke up to find that Kevin wasn't there. I didn't have to look for him long though.

Kevin waltzed into my room looking all happy and what-not. I regarded him suspiciously, especially when the sly grin spread on his face.

"What have you done?" I asked immediately. He just laughed and held something out to me. I took it slowly and looked at it. A ticket to his concert. "You want me to come to your concert? No way!"

He shook his head in disappointment and then grinned again. "Well I have a proposal."

"Oh?"

"We can go on a date tonight. No media involved." I jumped up excitedly. NOW i was excited. He held up his hand.

"That will only happen if you agree to come to the concert and be introduced as my girlfriend." I froze and crossed my arms slowly. The devilish grin came back to his face.

"What do you think?"

"I think you're a sneaky pig."

"Is that a yes?" I looked at the ticket, looked at him and then looked back at the ticket. I knew i couldn't disappoint that face. He was too cute.

"Alright, alright. But you better protect me from the mobs of girls that are going to hate me because of this."

Kevin gave a half shrug. "I won't have to. Not many of the girls like me"

"What?" I asked in shock. "I read once that they prefer Nick or Joe. They reckon i'm ugly."

I stood staring at him in pure shock. How could they think that? Sure Nick had the cute baby face and Joe had the funny hot looks but Kevin was the best looking out of them all, all prejudice aside of course.

"Are you serious?"

Kevin shrugged and i could tell it bothered him by the way the slight hurt look flashed in his eyes. "Sometimes I wish i could just be one of the guy who's equally loved but its ok."

"C'mere. I'll make you feel like one of the guys." He gave me a weak smile as i went towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him softly and then pulled back to see the smile on his face.

I kissed him again and moved my body so that it was against his. His hands gently positioned themselves on my waist and he began to respond to the kiss.

I smiled against his lips and gently massaged his shoulders. He pulled back after a second and smiled goofily. "I guess now i do feel like one of the guys." He grinned at me.

I pushed him back onto the bed and crawled on top of him, kissing him hard. His hands tangled in my hair and then trailed down my back as I broke the kiss and nuzzled his neck for a second.

I noticed the hitch in his breathing and laughed against his skin. Gently, I bit his neck just to see what happened and he sucked in his breath.

"I c...can't get a h...h...hicky tonight." He gasped, his fingers digging into my back. I chuckled and kissed his nose.

"Fine."

His hands were slowly rubbing my back and then he seemd to remember something. He flashd me a wicked grin and his finger trailed over my stomach to go underneath the hem line of my shirt. His finger flicked over my belly button ring and i buried my face in his shoulder to try and control the hitch in my OWN breathing.

His finger traced slow circles around the ring and then trailed up higher until he reached the line of my bra. He faltered at that, unsure of what to do now. I didn't mind. He had a purity thing to abide by and that was fine with me. He withdrew his hand from my shirt and lay there underneath me just looking at me.

"You're beautiful." He said suddenly. I stopped smiling and just looked at him.

"Don't say that." I said sadly. Sure, before i hadn't minded it but sometimes i just didn't feel beautiful and him saying it just made things worse. I wasn't sure what i was but beautiful wasn't one of the things i could ever be.

"But you are." He gently pushed the strands of my hair behind my ear and then trailed the finger down my jaw. When I didn't do anything he pulled my face down to his and pressed his lips against mine fiercely.

When we broke off for air, I noticed something in his eyes.

Tears.

"Kevin?"

He just smiled and tried to kiss me again so i wouldn't notice but i pulled back.

"Its fine." He smiled but when i didn't stop looking at him he rolled over. He trapped my arm underneath him and twisted it at an odd angle. I shrieked and he rolled off it.

"I'm so sorry." He said hastily as he pulled me into his arms and inspected the arm. It wasn't broken or anything. He'd just twisted it.

He looked intently at my arm until i laid my palm gently on his face and pulled so that he was facing me.

"What is it?"

"I just..." He shrugged. "You made me feel better. More loved." I pressed my face into his neck and kissed him there gently.

"Ditto." I breathed against his skin. He shivered and got up with me in his arms.

"I think someone needs a dumping in the pool." He grinned at me.

"Don't you dare." He responded by walking towards the door.

"The date will be off!" I screamed at him.

He just laughed. "Nah it won't. You'll love it. I think." I hated that he was so unsure of himself. It made him different to me, not so together. Damn those fan girls who said he was ugly.

"I'm sorry Sari but i'm going to dump you in the pool."

"Maybe you should take a cold shower." i said sneakily. He looked down at me and i grinned and licked his nose.

"Ew!" He let go of my legs to wipe his nose and i took that opportunity to pull away from Kevin and run downstairs. I heard him sprinting after me and adrenaline coursed through my veins, causing me to run faster.

Grinning stupidly, I ran into the kitchen and came face to face with a girl sitting there. SHe looked a bit awkward and all but Nick was sitting there also, smiling at her. They both looked at me.

"Bertranna?" I asked her. She nodded shyly.

"SAVE ME!" I yelled at her. I ran behind her just as Kevin burst into the ktichen. Bertranna looked a little stunned at this but slowly began to relax into what was going on and laughed.

"Bertranna?" Kevin guessed, as I had. She nodded with a grin. "Hand over the skunk behind you."

"Hey! I am not a skunk! I'm a hot skunk." I grinned from behind Bertranna.

"I'm afraid i can't hand her over. She seems the saner one out of you two."

Kevin snorted. "Yeah right." I felt two hands come up behind me and grab me from behind the poor girl that Nick liked. I felt kind of sorry for her. We were all lunatics.

But then again i didn't have much time to worry over her. I had someone pulling me towards Kevin. I looked up to see Joe.

"TRAITOR!" I yelled at him as Kevin grabbed my legs and Joe grabbed my arms.

"Completely and totally." Joe grinned at me. I struggled as both the boys carried me outside.

"Kevin if you dump me in that pool i am not going out with you tonight." I threatened. He seemed to mull that over for a second before grinning and on the count of three i was thrown into the pool for the second time that i'd been there.

I came up coughing and spluttering, breaking the surface with a deeply pissed off expression.

"You two are so dead." I growled at them. They just laughed and hi-5'd each other. Suddenly their expressions changed into shock as they were both shoved into the pool.

"Sorry i couldn't save you." Bertranna shruged at me, with Nick standing beside her. I just laughed.

"That is completely fine. This is so much better."

Nick shoved Bertranna in and she screamed all the way in. Nick just shrugged and jumped in after her. Why not eh?

Someone came in between my legs and when Kevin stood up i was sitting on his shoulder.

"GIRL ON GIRL FIGHT!" Joe shouted. Nick grabbed Bertranna onto his shoulders and we came towards each other. Bertranna was damn strong.

That was the first thing i found out. Her grip was like bloody iron. It was probably from looking after two little boys all the time. We struggled and wrestled for a good minute or two before Kevin shifted underneath me.

I lost my balance, Bertranna shoved me and i fell back into the pool. I came up, glaring at my boyfriend.

"Sorry." He smiled at me with his adorable smile that I couldn't resist. He pulled me towards him in the water and i kept up the glare.

"I hate you."

"Love me really."

"Maybe."

He kissed my nose. "Well Sarai and I are going out in a few hours-"

"We are? I didn't know that. I thought i said we weren't going anywhere." Kevin looked down at me in shock, apparenntly believing me and i laughed.

"I'm joking. As if i want to stay in his house with these lunatics. Bertranna not included in that of course." Bertranna grinned at me and Nick kissed her swiftly on the cheek.

Joe just sighed. "If only i had a girlfriend." We all looked at him.

"What about Lily?"

"We broke up. Didn't i tell you?" We shook our heads.

He shrugged. "She found a 'better guy' apparently."

"Sorry mate." Kevin said sympathetically.

"S'ok." Joe grinned.

"Well Sari, we better go. Please?" He pleaded.

"I'm gonna have a shower." I glared at him. He just kissed my nose again.

"Bertranna, you can borrow my clothes if you want."

"Thanks. Nick didn't think before shoving me in that maybe these are the only clothes i brought." She glared at him and he gave her a sheepish smile.

"I couldn't resist."

"Well who can't resist this?" She laughed. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the other side of the pool. That was our cue to leave them alone.

Kevin and I walked out of the pool hand in hand. Joe just lazed on the other side of the pool. When Nick gave him death glares, Joe just shouted, "WELL SOMEONE HAS TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T KNOCK HER UP!"

Nick gave me a pleading look as Bertranna burst into peals of laughter. I gripped Joe by the ear and hauled him in after us.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow." Joe groaned.

"Serves you right. Be nice to your little brother."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Let's go Sari." Kevin said urgently. I sighed and followed him, dripping, upstairs.

***************

I walked into my room wearing nothing but my bra and short shorts. I was looking for a nice shirt to wear when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I looked up to see Kevin, red in the face, sitting on my bed already dressed.

"Oh." I hurriedly grabbed a shirt and pulled it on, not caring which one it was.

"Um....thats my shirt." I looked down to see Superman on the shirt.

"Its a cool shirt. Mind if i borrow it?"

"Sure."

He was looking all over the place, not sure where to look. "Don't look at me. I'm changing." He nodded and turned his face away.

I pulled the shirt off and the shorts and went looking for something good to wear. I pulled on this ->(http://www.misscedar.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/1st-date-outfit-2.jpg) and turned back to Kevin to see that he was already looking at me.

"Hey! I was changing."

"I know." He said sheepishly. I didn't really mind. He'd pretty much felt everything anyway.

"Alright, alright. Let's go." I said to him with a stern glare. He chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Let's go." He agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
To see what she wears just copy and paste the url into your search engine. I'm not sure how to do the whole linking thing so yeah. I checked it and it works. sorry about this.

THe date will be in the next chapter. As i'm not sure where they're going you're going to have to wait a day or two or three to see where they go.

People, comments are really appreciated. I haven't gotten any lately and its very discouraging. Just a few little words helps out. Until i get a few more comments, the chapters are going to come slower.

Oh andbtw, i did steal the 'C'mere. i'll make you feeel like one of the guys' form Friends. I am planning on stealing another scene from Friends so this is my disclaimer. ahahaha can't sue me