Summer and Forever

Motivation

“I don’t think anyone wants to learn how to play electric guitar.” Kevin said with a sheepish smile.

We were sitting after setting up, waiting for the students to arrive. “I’ll learn if no one else will.”

“You aren’t assigned to this class.”

“So assign me.” I shot back.

He grinned and nodded. “Alright.” He handed me a guitar and took another for himself.

“Put the strap over your head.” He instructed. I rolled my eyes. “Thanks for that.” I muttered. He grinned. “Now put your hands like this on the guitar.”

I tried to copy his hand figure but seriously couldn’t. “That is so retarded.” I complained when he drifted his hand like lightening up and down the guitar playing awesome sounds.

“Retarded? My fans don’t think so.”

“It looks retarded up close.” I muttered. He laughed. “Like this.”

He leaned forward and placed his hand over mine. He moved my fingers to sit at completely uncomfortable positions on the guitar shaft and then told me to strum. I did so gently.

“Harder.” He said. I strummed a teeny bit harder. He grew impatient so he stretched his fingers out and slammed them down the strings. A huge sound came from the guitar that sounded way cool; as if I was a real rock star.

“Alright.” I cheered. He rolled his eyes. “Don’t mock the beginner.” I chided.

He grinned and went back to his own guitar. “Now strum that again.” I did so confidently. It didn’t sound half bad to me.

“It’s alright.”

“Alright? I play better then you!”

“I wouldn’t go that far…”

“You are so not meant to be a counselor. You kind of suck at the motivational part.”

“How’s this for motivation then?” He leaned forwards and kissed me softly. Surprised, I didn’t return the kiss or move away. He leaned back with a small grin on his face.

“Motivated?”

“You...you ASSHOLE!” I shouted at him. I dumped the guitar ungracefully on the ground and ran out of the room, not daring to look back at Kevin’s handsome shocked face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh, I know it's short but i'm running out of ideas.... RnR please

Btw, i dunno if Kevin actually plays the guitar but since this is a facfic, i decided i don't care. He does now ;)