Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

what now?

The next two days went by smoothly. After Monday Frank actually came over and sat with us in the morning. This made Alicia extremely happy, she told him he was awesome and the bestest best friend ever. So we were happy up until Thursday when Frank came in with a black eye and a split lip. Instead of coming over to us like he had the last two days he went back to the spot he had previously sat in.

Alicia looked at me with a worried look. She stood up and took my hand so I would follow her over to Frank. I sat on his left side and Alicia sat on his right.

“Frankie.” Alicia said gently as she took his hand. He ripped it away from her and held his hand to his chest.

“Frank what happened?” I said as I tilted my head so I could get a better look at his face. He looked exhausted and in pain.

“I can’t hang out with you guys anymore.” He whispered and put his head down so far his chin was against his chest.

“Why?” Alicia asked in a kind and loving tone.

“I’m not good enough. I went home last night and my father freaked and said I shouldn’t corrupt other people with my horrible self. He…”Frank paused. “’Pushed me around’ a bit and told me if I ever bother people again he’ll just have to teach me another lesson. Which I agree with him and all, other people shouldn’t have to put up with my disgusting behavior. I feel bad just because I’ve been bothering you all for this long.” By the time Frank stopped talking I was wide eyes and Alicia had tears running down her face.

Frank started wiggling around, I think because he was nervous and ripping off the skin around his thumb nail. Alicia let out a sob and Frank automatically jerked his head up and looked at her. I was still to frozen in shock to say anything.

“Alicia I’m sorry I shouldn’t have told you all that, I upset you. I’ll just go.” He said as he started to get up. Alicia’s arms reached out and grabbed onto him and pulled him back down and against her.

“No Frankie” She cried “How could someone hurt you. Your so little and cute.” She was hysterical at this point and holding onto Frank.

“Frank you can’t let someone do that to you.” I said as if it was obvious. My eyes were still huge and I just looked at him.

“Oh no it’s ok, he’s allowed. He said he’s doing it so that one day I’ll be normal and worthy of having friends.” I shook my head at him.

“No Frank. He’s abusing you. He’s wrong, you are an amazing person and are completely worthy of having friends.” Frank just let Alicia hug him. His face was confused and when I looked around I saw that we were the only people outside. School must have started but we just sat as Alicia cried Frank thought and I planned.