Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

0110100010100101101

We got to my house and Alicia and I were extremely worried about Frank. We’re not the kind of friends who wouldn’t care about what he’s thinking or how he’s feeling. Something bad happened to the poor guy. Anyone could tell. Normal people don’t flinch whenever someone moves.

All three of us got to my room and Frank smiled at me.

“Mikey can I?” He asked pointing at a pile of comics. I nodded my head and Frank made a happy squealing noise and sat himself down next to the comics. Alicia sat herself down on my bed and I jumped down right next to her and wrapping my arms around her waist. I gave her a kiss and whispered a ‘love you’ into her ear.

“Love you too sweetie.” She said with a smile and giving me another kiss.

“AW!” Gerard yelled from my doorway. I’m not even sure how long he’s been there. “You two are fucking adorable! I need to find myself a man.” I smile because Gerard hadn’t notice Frank sitting in the corner of my room yet. My room’s huge and Frank was sitting next to a huge chair and I’m pretty sure Gerard couldn’t actually see him from where he was standing, which I found hilarious. Gerard then starts talking as he walks more into my room.

“And there’s this adorable guy that I really like. He’s perfect, too good for me and…” He stopped mid sentence when he saw Frank looking up at him over the comic book he’s reading.

“Oh Frank, H-hi.” Gerard shuttered and let out a giggle.

“Hi Gerard!” He said happily. “Who do you like?” He questioned. I could tell that that Frank didn’t think it was him at all. Gerard looked like he was about to piss his pants and was completely white, like way whiter then normal.

“I…uh well uh it’s no one.” He shuddered, his eyes still wide. Alicia and I were both giggling quietly as we watched the clueless Frank and scared Gerard.

“Ok.” Frank said looking back down at his comic. After about a minute Frank looked back up at Gerard and gave him a weird look. “Do I like…have something on my face? Why are you just looking at me?” He asked putting his hand up to his face and whipping the nothing.

“No you’re perfect, I uh mean your face is uhh no there’s nothing.” Gerard said causing me and Alicia to laugh even more.

“Are you two serious?” Alicia asked laughing. “Blind I tell you blind!” She yelled throwing her arms into the air before jumping off the bed and walking out of the room. I smiled as I watched her leave.

“I love that girl, she’s amazing.” I laughed. Gerard nodded as the color in his face coming back.

“Frankie!” We herd her yell. “Come with me.” She says coming back to the doorway. Frank puts down the comic he was reading and gets up and follows her out. I then look at Gerard, who’s looking at the door Frank just walked threw.

“Gerard.” I say causing him to look at me. “You should tell him.”

“How about I just watch him like a stalker. That way he won’t hate my fucking guts and I still get to look at his pretty face.” Gerard told me putting his hand on his hip. I snorted and rolled my eyes.

“Whatever dude. Let’s go find your lover boy. I don’t want to leave him with Alicia for to long she’ll make him cry again.” I said as I walked out of my door, Gerard hot on my heals.

“She made him cry! Mikey…” He whined.

“Well almost but it was his fault. But there bestest friends again so it’s all good.” I explained as we walked down the hallway, looking for the two.

When we found them they were both sitting on the couch with Alicia facing us. He had one hand holding Frank’s chin and the other doing something to his eye.

“Alicia what are you doing to the poor guy now?” I asked with a laugh. She looked away from Frank’s face and up at Gerard and I.

“Oh eyeliner….and done!” She exclaimed. “Now Frankie turn around and show the boys your beautiful eyes.” When Frank turned around I would hear Gerard’s heart skip a beat. He whispered a almost inaudible ‘wow’ and smiled.

“He looks great.” Gerard said out loud causing Frank to blush.

“OK Gerard stop eye raping Frank and let’s do something.” This earned a cold stair from Gerard and a laugh from Alicia.

So the rest of the day consisted of all of us just messing around and having fun. Gerard and Frank were still acting like two love sick puppies. Alicia thought it was cute but annoying at the same time. I agreed with her to a point. I told her we need to figure out what’s going on in Frank head before we do anything about getting them together. Maybe if we can help him get over his…self issues? Hate for himself? Bad self esteem? …Whatever you want to call it they could possible end up together. Which seems probable because there both crazy about each other.

So when Frank eventually said he had to leave Gerard looked like his heart was just broken in two. Gerard was in far too deep. Especially if he’s going to do the ‘love him from afar’ thing. Hopefully the two will stop being all emo soon and be happy, or at least I can hope…