Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

chapter 12

-Next day: walk to school-

Alicia’s hand was tightly holding onto mine as her, Gerard, and I walked together in complete silence. I could tell that Gerard’s mind was going about a mile a minute with worry about Frank. His face had a troubles look and he was biting his bottom lip, which he always did when he was freaking out.

What I was thinking was what if Frank refused? What if his mind already thought it was totally normal to get beaten. That what his horrible father does was for his own good.

As we got to the gates of the school my hands began to sweat as we went to sit at some random open bench. I wasn’t worried about where we sat because the moment we saw Frank we would be going to talk to him. He wasn’t going to come to us. He didn’t even think we should be friends.

Gerard had come with us; wanting to help Frank as much as he possibly could. I felt bad for my brother, if him and Frank were together what we were about to do would probably be a whole lot easier.
-
After an agonizing five minutes, which felt more like five hours, I saw Frank walking threw the school gates. His eyes were on the ground and he went directly to the place that he used to always sit in. I pointed toward him and Alicia practically jumped up and ran toward Frank.

“Frankie!” She screeched as we all got to him. Frank looked up at us with a sad face and red, puffy eyes.

“Ali I miss you already.” He said as he held out his arms for her. “I wanna be friends.” He said as his eyes watered up.

Alicia got down on her knees and wrapped her arms around Frank as Gerard and I just watched the poor kid hold onto Alicia. I looked over at Gerard and I could tell that this was just about killing him.

“Alicia what do I do? He won’t let me. Am I really that horrible that I don’t deserve to be your friend?” He asked as he buried his head into Alicia’s chest and cried.

“Frankie we can help you. We’ll go to the police and they’ll help you.” She soothingly told him.

“I have no one else. Where the hell would I go?” he questioned.

“Me, you could live with my parents.” Alicia exclaimed.

“I couldn’t do…”

“Yes!” She interrupted. “I told my dad and he said we’ll go to the cops and you can stay with us.” The look on Frank’s face was very hesitant. He was already trying to come up with ways to say no. He didn’t want to say yes to something like that, just because he wasn’t used to people doing things for him.

“Please.” Alicia begged. “My bestest friend.”

“I don’t think that would be a good idea.” He said as he shook his head.

“Frank.” Gerard said surprising everyone. Frank’s head immediately shot up and looked at him.

“Y-yeah?” Frank questioned.

“You need to do what Alicia and her parents say. You’re not safe.” Gerard told him.

“Ok.” A smile came to every ones faces but Gerard’s was definitely the biggest. He then put out his arms and Frank looked like he was about to pass out! Ha-ha. His mouth was wide open and he slowly let go of Alicia, got up, and wrapped his arms around Gerard.

“Don’t worry Frank; I’ll be there with you the whole was. We all will, Alright?” I was stunned; it was like the first time Gerard had talked to Frank without tripping all over his words.

“This is going to work. Everyone in town knows what great people Alicia’s parents are. The cops will have no problem giving them custody.

-After school-

Alicia and I were waiting for Frank and Gerard and I was being all lovie and Alicia was giggling like crazy.

“But baby your adorable when you wrinkle up your nose like that.” I told her. Both of her hands were on my cheeks and I left forward a little to give her a kiss. “I love you.” Her face blushed but she was still laughing.

“And I love you my wittle Mikey-poo!” she squealed. I chuckled lowly and she wrapped her arms around me. I held on to her and started swaying up back and forth.

“Guys.” I let go of Alicia and looked behind us to see Frank and Gerard.

“Hey! Ready to go?” I asked, they both nodded and Gerard turned to leave with Frank following close behind. Alicia and I walked a little behind them and watched as they talked.

“Mikes look at them.” She gushed. “After all this Frank will be happier and their totally going to get together. It’s like a lifetime movie!” She exclaimed excitedly.

“You really need to stop watching those movies.” She gave me a shove that almost made me fall over, but I kept my balance because I’m awesome like that.

“I like them! And there based on real people! REAL Mikey!” She yelled at me. I started laughing hysterically and Frank and Gerard turned to look at us.

“What was that about?” Gerard asked.

“Lifetime movies.” I mumbled.

“I love them!” Frank exclaimed. Gerard and I turned and looked at him.

“YAY! Frankie your awesome!” Alicia squealed. “You both suck!” She said pointing at Gerard and I.” As we continued walking Alicia and Frank talked about movies and Gerard and I walked behind them.

“So have you asked Frank out yet?” I questioned. I know he hasn’t but I like messing with him.

“No and I wasn’t planning to ask.” He replied.

“Why not? You like him, you should ask.” I told him.

“He’ll say no so what’s the point?”

“He won’t say no! He hangs on every word toy say. He thinks you a god. How can you not see that?” I asked in a hushed tone. Gerard rolled his eyes and looked forward at Frank.

“No Mikey, can you just drop this.” Gerard more told me then asked. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out his cigarettes.

“Fine I’ll drop it for now. But really why else would he agree to this after you told him to?” Ha! Chew on that Gerard. I then gave him one last look before picking up my pace a bit so I was walking next to Alicia again.
-
The second we got to Alicia’s she dragged Frank off to go watch lifetime. Yay for him!...not. Actually I’m happy Frank likes that girls crap now she won’t make me watch it with her.

So Gerard and I eventually made our way to watch TV. I sat with Alicia and Gerard sat with Frank.

“Frank are you nervous to go to the cops?” Gerard asked as he turned his body toward Frank. The second Alicia and I had her him we immediately turned to watch what they were going to talk about. Frank’s face looked a little shocked too.

“Yeah I’m just afraid that the cops won’t be able to do anything and he’ll really beat me for even trying to do this. Even if he goes to jail when he gets out he’ll find me and kill me.” Frank paused. “He’s going to be so mad. I’m so scared of him.” Frank’s tone was scared but at the same time surprisingly calm. Gerard put his hand on Frank’s shoulder and flashed him a sad smile.

“We won’t let him hurt you anymore. You’ve got to trust us.”Frank nodded his head and looked away from Gerard’s face to his own lap.

“It’s hard. This is the first time people have been nice to me in years. I still feel like what he was doing to me would make me a better person.” Frank explained.

“You’re already an amazing person. He’s just making you feel worthless and have no friends.” Gerard told him. Alicia and I sat in amazement. I could not believe that Gerard was saying all this. He was amazing with words. Frank’s face was priceless. He looked happy but shocked that Gerard had said he was amazing.

“You really think that about me?” He questioned. His mouth and eyes wide open.

“Course. You’re awesome.” OMG this is better then any lifetime movie. We have the real deal!

Frank started giggling like a manic. “Thanks Gerard.” He giggled as a car door slammed. The second Alicia’s front door opened Frank froze and stopped laughing.

“Frank it’s only my dad.” Alicia told him. He nodded his head and forced a smile until Mr. Simmons actually walked into the room. His face didn’t look scared, just nervous.

“Hey kids.” Mr. Simmons greeted. Alicia, Gerard, and I all said hi back. He then turned and looked at Frank

“You must be Frank. Don’t worry we’ll go to the cops. They’ll help you.” Frank nodded his head.

“Thank you Sir.” Frank replied.

“Ok. So ready to go?” Mr. Simmons asked with a smile.